'Sup the408kid

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
Wow. I did laugh out loud to what you quoted. That kind of response he gave sounds similar to that of what he responded with towards my thread.

Yeah he's responded like that to like 3 of my posts, hence why I said I'm pretty sure this is a joke account.

the408kid

Reaction score
Where do you get this "Aide" at? Is it like first aid?

It isn't a joke account. He is from a different website (The CHB's website).
Mike when I posted on your account earlier I was being serious I wasnt on their to make it a joke, ok I misread some things but would you wish autism on anybody, I hope not.

the408kid

Reaction score
When the fuck did I ever say I did!!!

LHR this is the point where you step in and say CALM DOWN. Please do.
You know what Mike nevermind lets just forget this ever happened ok.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Ugh.... sigh.. My internet frustration is at an all time high due to your stupidity sir therefore I cannot come up with a calm non-vulgar response right now.

the408kid

Reaction score
Ugh.... sigh.. My internet frustration is at an all time high due to your stupidity sir therefore I cannot come up with a calm non-vulgar response right now.
A lot of this is from a misunderstanding bro yes sometimes I have fun but I wasnt trying to make your thread a joke. I'm sorry.

the408kid

Reaction score
I only read the thread title from the outside and assumed it was about what you didnt wish upon anyone and thats where the autistic thing came from. I'll be straight and admit that.

the408kid

Reaction score
Alright Mike I'm not gonna come back on here for a while probably for a month I can tell your pissed although I take exception to your stupidity comment just because I miss a few keystrokes and dont get some of the sarcasm on the internet doesnt mean I'm stupid. But if this is the way it is, fine, I'll leave for a while. FUUUUUUUUUCCCCK

OWeapon

Reaction score
Alright Mike I'm not gonna come back on here for a while probably for a month I can tell your pissed although I take exception to your stupidity comment just because I miss a few keystrokes and dont get some of the sarcasm on the internet doesnt mean I'm stupid. But if this is the way it is, fine, I'll leave for a while. FUUUUUUUUUCCCCK

Don't come back, plz.

LadyHotrod

You obviously didnt read the whole thread. Personally I'm one of the smartest people you'll ever meet in your entire life. I'm sick of you and your fag comments, your the biggest Homophobic bitch I've ever seen on here. No one pushes ME around you got that. And WELL WELL WELL 408 HAS A PROBLEM AND WITH THE BITCH WHO'S OBSESSED WITH PIPERS KILT, LADY BONG HITS. THATS RIGHT I MIGHT GONE OF THE DEEP AT FIRST WITH YOU BUT IN THIS LAST WEEK I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, STALKED ME AND MY POSTINGS JUST LIKE A OBSSESSED GROUPIE TRYING TO HIT UP TIGER WOODS. BUT UNLIKE TIGER I DONT SUCCUM TO YOUR ADVANCES DEAR I HAVE CLASS AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DISEASED LESBIAN WHOS FORMER LOVER WAS SMART ENOUGH TO LEAVE YOU STRANDED IN THE HOOD WHILE SHE GETS IT ON AND GETS IT BETTER OVER HERE WITH THE MAN WHO LIVES IN THE VALLEY OF HEARTS DELIGHT, THE408KID YES I'M NOW LEAVING FOR THE NIGHT BUT I WILL BE BACK. NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO AND CERTAINLY NOT AN AIDE INFESTED BITCH WHO'S DREAM IT IS TO SUCK ON RODDY PIPER'S SHRIVELED UP 1 INCH LIMP DICK EVERY NIGHT! Dam I feel better!

P.S.
Thank you Dan the Cannon for the Inspiration behind tonights rant although I still bow to you as the king of rants. And also thanks to Shawn from Oklahoma for your inspiration to. GOODNIGHT BITCHES!

OH NO GUYS, THE FATASS smurf PRETEND TEACHER, WHO CAN'T SPELL, IS THREATENING ME OVER THE INTERWEBZ!!!

What are you going to do to punish me, make me read another one of your horribly thought out e-rages with bad spelling and grammar as the bonus prize?

Go fuck yourself, cunt. You came here and thought you were tough shit with me and when you get owned, you turned into a pussy bitch and cried about it. You pushed, I shoved back hard. Fuck you, whore.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I didn't think it was possible for another human being to be as dumb as LKP.

I was wrong.

Completely wrong.