SummerSlam Feud Being Discussed for Big E Langston

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Good to see they're discussing the most important matches first...

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Heel vs Heel feuds are awful. I just want to go on record stating that right now.

But Henry wouldn't have to turn face completely, he could still be the same big nasty bastard he's always been. But he would need to have at least a significant level of crowd support for anyone to really get into the match.

And I just don't see it as the right time to turn Big E face. If WWE want to give him a serious rub, it would be best to make him even more despised heading into SummerSlam and actually go over Henry. Because after the feud is over, Henry can go right back to being unanimously hated and it wouldn't effect him. Big E is still trying to establish himself, so I think you leave him as he is for right now. At least until he's over. He's still pretty far from it right now, his tits are more over than he is.

Twist of Fate

Reaction score
Given how WWE has been in recent years though, I don't think they care too much as to whether the crowd would actually support the match though. Sounds like they have some kind of intention(s) in mind with this match (it being a typical "big man" match and/or especially for Langstons sake) so they'd possibly just go through with it regardless and kinda just expect the fans to go along with it - like they have when they've forced guys like Kozlov or Khali down our throats.

Either way, unless they actually take the time to make this feud somehow work (rather than relying on the same boring and overused one-upsman schtick or boring staredowns for 90% of the lead up to the match [made worse here given how little people would care in the first place]), it'd probably just fall flat and end up being a time waster anyway.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Big E Langston will NEVER be a main eventer. Ever. Whatever push he gets is going to fall flat on it's fucking arse, as a wise British wrestler once said when he witnessed the Shockmaster.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Big E Langston will NEVER be a main eventer. Ever. Whatever push he gets is going to fall flat on it's fucking arse, as a wise British wrestler once said when he witnessed the Shockmaster.
Why won't he?

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Why won't he?

He's a stocky midget with an awkward voice and horrible finisher.

He is athletic though, so not your standard big hoss they usually push. Ziggler will buck the trend of bodyguards outshining their 'employer' IMO, cant see Langston getting further than Ziggles will/has.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Ryback has an awkward voice and horrible finisher too though. Cena is all over Langston's dick so he will eventually be in the main event, it'll just be a matter of time.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah, I'm in the consensus that doesn't care for Langston. The only thing he has going for him is his awesome theme song. Such an awkward look, and I really dislike his finisher.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm in the consensus that doesn't care for Langston. The only thing he has going for him is his awesome theme song. Such an awkward look, and I really dislike his finisher.
The guy wears a fucking baby's onesie!

I don't know what's worse: Naked Mideon's G String and Fanny pack or Big E Langston's baby onesie

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
About time for him to get into an actual feud so that we can see what he can do on the big stage. Not going to write him off yet before he has even had a singles feud. Big opportunity first up against Henry, I agree that there is no need for either guy to turn face, two heels can easily feud with each other.