summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Fucking Levi, yeah he has been leaking that there are other teams. Real Madrid wants Bale for 90M euros, because they dont want Ronaldo's recorrd to be broken. And im more than cool with that. At the end of the day, Levy will accept because Bale clearly doesnt want to continue with the Spurs.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Fucking Levi, yeah he has been leaking that there are other teams. Real Madrid wants Bale for 90M euros, because they dont want Ronaldo's recorrd to be broken. And im more than cool with that. At the end of the day, Levy will accept because Bale clearly doesnt want to continue with the Spurs.

Levy's done a pretty fantastic job of pushing Madrid for as much money as possible. Levy has known since the start that he has to accept, however he's probably made an extra 10-20 mil by stalling this long.

Reactions: Stopspot and seabs

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Lamela has officially signed for Spurs

550e805596c39300ae40c30db2d20ec9.jpg

I'm so butthurt right now

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
85.3 million for Bale new World record.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Really dislike the idea of Madrid having so many individual players tbh. When Raul came back I enjoyed more their game.

I understand your opinion, but these players in one team is like a dream come true. We'll just have to see how this all plays out, but it seems as if Ozil is coming to the BPL.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I understand your opinion, but these players in one team is like a dream come true. We'll just have to see how this all plays out, but it seems as if Ozil is coming to the BPL.
Yeah, but I think my dream team is a team able to work together. Just like Atletico where they have nice players and no one is more than any other player.