summer transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No idea why Liverpool haven't gone for Eriksen yet. He seems the steal of the summer, yet no big club are going through with it. As for United, we've failed to get Cesc and Thiago. We're now apparently going after Ozil.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
No idea why Liverpool haven't gone for Eriksen yet. He seems the steal of the summer, yet no big club are going through with it. As for United, we've failed to get Cesc and Thiago. We're now apparently going after Ozil.

BR says right now we are looking for a winger that can exclusively play from the left so Coutinho can slot in behind Sturridge in the middle. Ljajic is an absolute steal; he's young, he can score, he can cross, and he's going for cheap. We were apparently interested in Eriksen earlier in the year and I must admit I was getting my hopes up but with Coutinho fitting so perfectly into our squad, there's no place for Eriksen. :(

And I hear Ozil's buyout clause is at 45mil, think United will go for it?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
BR says right now we are looking for a winger that can exclusively play from the left so Coutinho can slot in behind Sturridge in the middle. Ljajic is an absolute steal; he's young, he can score, he can cross, and he's going for cheap. We were apparently interested in Eriksen earlier in the year and I must admit I was getting my hopes up but with Coutinho fitting so perfectly into our squad, there's no place for Eriksen. :(

And I hear Ozil's buyout clause is at 45mil, think United will go for it?

Why buy someone when you have Sterling or Ibe? I think it's another case of people overrating foreign players in weaker foreign leagues. Sterling was incredible against Scotland for U21, yet hasn't been given a chance yet. Eriksen can play box-to-box, he'd be your best player. Allen, Henderson, or whoever else partners Gerrard or Lucas can make way for Eriksen.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Arsenal would be hilarious but im thinking one of tje Manchester clubs, i hope he signs for Man U just to see him and RVP tear shit up.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Arsenal would be hilarious but im thinking one of tje Manchester clubs, i hope he signs for Man U just to see him and RVP tear shit up.
Haha it would be like when they got campbell but 10x worse i can just imagine the spurs fans crying im thinking monaco or psg

Reactions: seabs

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
i think it is either man u or barcelona it would be hilarious if it was arsenal but i know he wouldn't leave to us saying that though the levy releasing false information nthing does sound fesible.