Summer Time Diva Battle Royal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Lita was a great Diva. She was a real great wrestler, there's no doubt.

And always loved Saylor!

:win:

I don't mind these segments they are fun but we defo need some real female wrstlers with ability. Especially as TNA seems to have them in abundance imo.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I enjoyed this segment and I'm pretty sure others did, too. They need more of this in my opinion.

Aye, I'm not knocking anyone for liking it, and I'm happy for them to have more of them but it just isn't for me. Maybe watching it back might make me think differently, but I can't see it. Then again seeing Vickie didn't help matters either, I can't stand the woman.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I used to hate Vickie but I'm now appreciating what she does and man does she get the crowd going so easily with two words EXCUSE ME!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Vickie does draw a lot of heat and she certainly made this segment more interesting, if you will.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:
Yeah she does, I'd like her so much more if she didn't screech, especially those two words "EXCUSE ME", it's her all round voice I hate more than anything.

That works to her advantage, that's how she draws heat.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Plus I would! Strangely!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
You didn't just say that did you? where's a sick smilie when you need one.

HAHA yes I did say that!

:yes:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
I guess for a mile she may just pass the grade, but only after a couple of drinks and she doesn't open her gob ;).

I can think of ways to keep her quiet!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I didn't honestly care about this match. The divas all looked pathetic getting thrown out like a ragdoll. The bikinis were okay I guess, but the wrestling was as weak as Colin Deleany