Summer Time Diva Battle Royal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Cloud said:
U must Fap to Layla so much u never shut up bout her #stalker

She's just insanely sexy. I can't help myself, she's a dream woman. (Don't fap to her.)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
She's just insanely sexy. I can't help myself, she's a dream woman.

LOLS bless lad!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I re-watched the match a few times while watching RAW.. Beth looked so fine aswell.. :gusta: :sweet:

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I actually didn't enjoy this part of the show, yes some of them are good eye candy, but the actual wrestling skills was just none existence, that's not to say they can't wrestle mind, as I've sen a couple of good diva matches, but this one was just boring.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
I actually didn't enjoy this part of the show, yes some of them are good eye candy, but the actual wrestling skills was just none existence, that's not to say they can't wrestle mind, as I've sen a couple of good diva matches, but this one was just boring.

They dont wrestle much nowadays in the Divas! It's a shame!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:

It's better to do stuff like this such as Summer Time parties type of things as it makes them so much more interesting then the odd 1 minute 30 second match.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
It's better to do stuff like this such as Summer Time parties type of things as it makes them so much more interesting then the odd 1 minute 30 second match.

This one might as well have been a 1 minute 30. From what I've seen, the Divas are no where near as good as they used to be.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
This one might as well have been a 1 minute 30. From what I've seen, the Divas are no where near as good as they used to be.

Yup we mourn for Trish, Lita, Chyna, Mickie, Steph, Mollie Hollie, Ivory etc

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:

I enjoyed this segment and I'm pretty sure others did, too. They need more of this in my opinion.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Agreed, Lita especially was one of my favourite divas of all time.

I now love you!

:win: