Summer Time Diva Battle Royal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net

Layla's so god-damn sexy. I wish I could have 1 night with her. Pause at 1:19, that's so sexy. Look at her tits, they're perfect. She has a beautiful ass. A nice and gorgeous face. Layla's so nice.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Must admit I was surprised to see this on RAW but it made a divas section watchable!

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
pretty sure i just heard an orgasm through text... yes she is sexy but her accent reallydoes it for me

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Cloud said:
Must admit I was surprised to see this on RAW but it made a divas section watchable!

This was a great segment, more of this would make the Diva's so much more watch-able. This was so loveable.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
This was a great segment, more of this would make the Diva's so much more watch-able. This was so loveable.

I agree mate just a shame that the divas have become more bout tits and ass but nevermind lets give WWE credit for a good divas segment which impressed and didn't involve a piss, cig or food break for once.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
it was watchable because it was about 10 divas and lasted all of 2 minutes.... which is how the womens division should be... it should be just a bit of a perve..not much storyline and then back to real wrestling

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
army_george said:
it was watchable because it was about 10 divas and lasted all of 2 minutes.... which is how the womens division should be... it should be just a bit of a perve..not much storyline and then back to real wrestling

See I disagree as I used to love the days of Chyna, Lita, Trish, Ivory etc when they could wrestle and some of them were eye candy.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
those days are gone my friend... there are no more stacy kieblers or chynas or stratuss... womens wrestling officially died the day mickie james got fired

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
army_george said:
those days are gone my friend... there are no more stacy kieblers or chynas or stratuss... womens wrestling officially died the day mickie james got fired

very true!

:win:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Cloud said:
See I disagree as I used to love the days of Chyna, Lita, Trish, Ivory etc when they could wrestle and some of them were eye candy.

Those where the days. They where sexy and could wrestle.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Foxx looks pretty damn fit in this as well!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I love it, too. Layla's just sexy.

U must Fap to Layla so much u never shut up bout her #stalker