Summarize and Rate the Last Movie You Saw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Killswitch

Reaction score
Dinner For Schmucks - I'm usually a total sucker for these R rated comedies featuring Apatow guys. This movie was horrible and unfunny, qhich is unfortunate given that it was kind of a fresh and novel idea as it's usually the gang bullshitting around. I was like maybe when they get to the actual dinner, lulz will be had. Not really, man. This movie just wasn't good. 1.5/5

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
But it was not a fresh idea because it is a remake of a French film. I have not seen this movie. I am a big Steve Carell fan, but this did not seem to appeal to me.

Drive (2011) 8/10
Tense and atmospheric action thriller, with a bold visually style and wonderful central performance from Ryan Gosling who is fast becoming one of my favourite actors, the film is very desturbing and wonderfully crafted. I highly recommend it.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Fatal Attraction (1987) 7/10
Fantastic performance from Glenn Close.

Killswitch

Reaction score
RESIDENT EVIL 4 - REAL3D - The weakest in this franchise IMO. Dialogue was shitty. Acting was shitty. And worse than all that...most the action sequences were weak. Plus, the Prison Break dude in prison again made me lulz. 2/5

Killswitch

Reaction score
Captain America - Not as bad as I expected and I liked it more than Thor.

I Love You, Phillip Morris - Silly, absurd comedy, but I actually enjoyed it. Not great, but maybe worth a watch.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Deep Impact 6.5/10
Maniac Cop 6/10
Melancholia 6/10
Theives Like Us 7.5/10

Killswitch

Reaction score
The Fighter - Really good performances from Leo, Bale, and Adams, but the way it was told seemed a little choppy. Fight scenes were not the best. 2.5/5

Killswitch

Reaction score
Faster - The Rock and Billy Bob Thorton star. Actually alot better than I thought it would be. The Rock plays a man bent on revenge fresh out of prison. BBT is the cop about to retire out to track him down. Throw in a hit man and some good camera shots. Actually does a good job of developing multiple characters. Worth a watch. 3/5

Killswitch

Reaction score
The Wages of Fear (1953) - Its about a group of random men in a poor South American village doing anything they can to get by. An oil company hires some of them to transport nitroglycerin across a mountain without any of the safety equipment they would need. Pretty intense and an ending I thought was fantastic. 4/5

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
30 Minutes or Less

What a weird movie, at times you don't know who really to root for or how serious to take it. Same goes for the laughs, while I love the McBride crude humor it sometimes was hard to laugh at some parts because the situations were so serious and because the obvious portrayal of the real life pizza man bomb incident. Though over all my taste in crude humor and lack of sympathy made this movie enjoyable.

8/10

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Warrior Your typical fighter movie the twist dudes that are fighting are brothers. Not to mention the acting skills of the people involved I expected little and was blown away by what I got. If someone in this movie doesn't win an oscar I'll be shocked.

8.5/10

rcoot93

Reaction score
Bloddy Birthday

On TV expecting low budget slasher but unfortuntly not many killings.
About 3 kids who are born during an eclipse so jupiter is blocked meaning they have no emotions and become serial killers. It was a bit dffrent and had some good scenes but not what I was expecting 4out of 10

Plan 9 form outer space

Downloaded as is public domian. Widley reconised as the worst film ever made with bad acting, poor lines "hes been murdered, and someones responsible"
Also it was the last film to feature Bela Lugosi who did while filming, so they replaced him with someone taller, less hair and covers their face every time on screen hoping you wont notice that he looks nothing like bela lugosi. They also reuse footage amy times. Despite ths it always gets good reviews because of this and it is a must see 10 out of 10

Killswitch

Reaction score
Star Trek -I actually LOVED this movie. It was cheesy at the right points, the comic relief hit, Tyler Perry AND Nimoy were included! It had enough to make fanboys wet themselves, but as someone who never watched nor cared about Star Trek, it felt fresh and not as stale as I figured it would. The acting was also pretty damn impressive. 8/10

Ben

Reaction score
30 Minutes Or Less: 6/10

Thought this movie would be a lot better based on who was in it and the fact that it had a pretty funny premise. Kind of fell flat for me, and even though there was a few laughs, it wasn't one of those really good comedies I expected it to be.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Layer Cake - Daniel Craig trying to sell cocaine and not get involved with the dirty parts of the drug world. Of course he gets dragged in to the fray. Quite a few twists, I liked this movie. 8/10