SUGGEST ME A GOD DAMN MOVIE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Nope, baseball is mainly the backdrop towards to the story.
Good, I saw trailers for it all over the place when I was in NY, wouldn't have heard of it otherwise, it looks good but I thought it might be baseball heavy, I'll check it out then.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm normally excellent at figuring out twists if I say so myself.

I need to watch Training Day or something first. Cole keeps nagging me.

Training Day is pretty dope. Eva Mendes meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuustaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
What is 'the usual suspect'?

Also, I haven't actually seen Pulp Fiction either. Someone summarise what it is about?

What rock have you been living under?

Anyway, I'll recommend something I think is an underrated film - The Pledge. It has Jack Nicholson in it and he actually plays a character this time instead of just playing himself (which he's done so often the past several years.) It's a psychological drama about a guy who confesses to killing a young boy but he was pretty much mentally Blue (and then he shot himself) and Jack Nicholson plays a retired cop who still believes the mentally handicapped guy gave a false/mistaken confession (since he wasn't all there and the cop interrogating him kind of made him believe he did it anyway) and that the real killer is still out there. The title of the movie comes from the pledge that Nicholson gives the parents of the boy when he vows to find the killer of their child. (It sounds like I gave away quite a bit but I didn't, this all happens in the first 10-15 minutes and it's a two hour movie.) The ending made many people groan but I loved it.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Out of Sight
Jackie Brown
American History X
American Psycho
Pulp Fiction
Fight Club
Some more I can't think of atm.

Reactions: Danielson