SUGGEST ME A GOD DAMN MOVIE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
meh. fuck reading. Who needs it.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
who the fuck hasn't seen fight club? I mean really
Lmao, I actually haven't seen Fight Club yet, having said that though I've only recently started to watch movies regularly, I only saw Shawshank for the first time a few weeks ago.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score

How someone with such awesome taste in everything hasn't seen fight club is a fucking crime.
I know, it's disgusting, another "classic" I haven't seen is Pulp Fiction, it just doesn't appeal to me.

However, you haven't seen Training Day or The Usual Suspects yet! The latter has one of the best endings to a movie I have ever seen.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I know, it's disgusting, another "classic" I haven't seen is Pulp Fiction, it just doesn't appeal to me.

However, you haven't seen Training Day or The Usual Suspects yet! The latter has one of the best endings to a movie I have ever seen.

Doesn't appeal to you? Pulp Fiction appeals to everyone. Do you not like QT in general? What have you seen of his? I am borderline freaking out. This is pathetic. Fuck you. Fuck your family. Want to fight?

I'm sorry, my bad.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Doesn't appeal to you? Pulp Fiction appeals to everyone. Do you not like QT in general? What have you seen of his? I am borderline freaking out. This is pathetic. Fuck you. Fuck your family. Want to fight?

I'm sorry, my bad.
I say it doesn't appeal to me, what I meant was I've shown no interest in watching it, I ashley don't know what it's about but it's a movie I've just never thought I need to watch. Is it that good?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What is 'the usual suspect'?

Also, I haven't actually seen Pulp Fiction either. Someone summarise what it is about?

It's QT. Samuel L. Travolta. Willis

watch the fucking movie

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I say it doesn't appeal to me, what I meant was I've shown no interest in watching it, I ashley don't know what it's about but it's a movie I've just never thought I need to watch. Is it that good?

What QT movies have you seen?

Pulp Fiction has some of the best dialogue exchanges in cinema history. It is QT's best work according to most (not me though lol Reservoir Dogs watup)

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
What is 'the usual suspect'?

Also, I haven't actually seen Pulp Fiction either. Someone summarise what it is about?
The Usual Suspects is a crime movie about some big crime (obviously) that went down and Kevin Spacey recounts what happened, it's one of those movies that is hard to explain as it would give away things, you really have to watch it though. Spacey is brilliant in it as well.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo if you watch The Usual Suspects and don't figure out the twist 15 minutes in you are borderline Blue. Good flick but very overrated

Spacey is great in his role though, no doubt about that. Love me some Spacey

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
What QT movies have you seen?

Pulp Fiction has some of the best dialogue exchanges in cinema history. It is QT's best work according to most (not me though lol Reservoir Dogs watup)
Only Reservoir Dogs, I loved that movie but I wish they had not gave away who Mr Orange was, it would have been better if it was a surprise imo, still I love the Michael Madsen scene so much, his acting is great in that part.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I'm normally excellent at figuring out twists if I say so myself.

I need to watch Training Day or something first. Cole keeps nagging me.
It has Denzel Washington in it and he won an Oscar for it, need I say more?