Stupidest Aguments....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Lmfao i get that all the time lol. Ohhh i dunno bantering about the opposite sex is great. Here is one for you, next hot chick you see on the tv, say shes hot out loud. Wait for the response :).

noumenon

Oh of course...but don't you dare ever get pissed when they say a guy on TV is cute.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Hilary Duff was on tv earlier this week (I've had a crush on her for years) I pulled my rod and and started jacking off ( not really trying to blow) the look on her face was priceless.

LKP

To be fair my gf sometimes says shes hot isn't she? i'm like yeah 3 sum? Shes like no, i want you to myself. I say selfish cow.......... then setting up another argument haha.

noumenon

Bottom line and the ultimate relationship lesson. If you want a sure fire way to end a relationship, have a threesome, trust me. It may seem great while it's happening but afterwards an unbelievable amount of complications always arise, it's totally not worth it. If you're going to have a threesome make sure it's with two girls that you're not in a relationship with and have no real feelings for.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Mostly my ex and I argued over the fact that I watched wrestling, she wasn't supportive of the hobby. Didn't like the fact that I'm a writer, so when I typed stuff on the computer for hours on end she didn't like that either. We got into arguments over some of the dumbest stuff. None really to go too far into detail with. Because it was literally so stupid on both of our parts it's neither funny, compelling, disgusting or interesting. lol.

YES I CHECKED THE LAUNDRY DETERGENT, AND IT WAS EMPTY GOD DAMNIT! WHY WOULD I BE LYING TO YOU ABOUT THE LAUNDRY DETERGENT BEING EMPTY?

rofl.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
One funny one from last night: I had just finished eating dinner and I was watching RAW. My wife comes up and starts rubbing my chest, so I paused RAW and stood up to give her what she wanted and she slapped my butt really hard, so I playfully chased her into the bedroom and tackled her on the bed....and then she starts complaining about how I wasn't being romantic. Like slapping asses IS romantic. I just walked away.

seX-Power

Bottom line and the ultimate relationship lesson. If you want a sure fire way to end a relationship, have a threesome, trust me. It may seem great while it's happening but afterwards an unbelievable amount of complications always arise, it's totally not worth it. If you're going to have a threesome make sure it's with two girls that you're not in a relationship with and have no real feelings for.

"Today, I finally convinced my husband of 8 years to partake in a threesome with a guy that works with me and for which I have developed feelings. Everything was going well until in the heat of the moment my husband started performing oral sex on my colleague. I can't face either of them now. FML"

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

Dude, my dad told me that same exact thing. Oddly enough, it toke him 3 times before he learned this though.

"Today, I finally convinced my husband of 8 years to partake in a threesome with a guy that works with me and for which I have developed feelings. Everything was going well until in the heat of the moment my husband started performing oral sex on my colleague. I can't face either of them now. FML"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

noumenon

LOL @ the FML thing. I would think the fact that he was willing to get into bed with another guy in the first place should have set off some bells.

LKP

You know what else bugs me about my gf? She always wears my damn clothes. Mostly hoodies now in the winter. I buy her some and yet she wears mine...... bitch.

noumenon

YESSSSSIR.
Dude every fucking hoodie I had she steals. I'll be going nuts looking for it. I'll call her "Hey where is my new hoodie?".... "Oh I'm wearing it".

Last year I bought this really nice WHITE hoodie from Express for like 100 bucks. She wears it, puts half a Hershey bar in the pockey, forgets about it...you know the rest.

Or they wear your stuff and because it's of course way too big they roll up the sleeves and stretch everything out...ugh

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't have a problem when my girl wears my clothes. I actually like when she does. Especially shirts . They are big on her so there's no need for pants... or bra.... or undies. she just has to stay away from my hoodies. They are special to me.

LKP

^^^^Nice haha.

I dont mind most of the time, but when she got her own why wear mine? if she wants a bigger hoodie ill buy her a size bigger if that's the case lol.