Stupidest Aguments....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Yeah you said that in another thread yesterday.
If I should see them how about some pictures?

LKP

He can always get random pictures dude lol. I'm engaged iam to a pain in the ass, i still love her though lol.

noumenon

Same here. Believe me, she's nowhere near as bad as other girls out there. She's actually far better than most.
BUT SHE'S STILL A FUCKIN BITCH! :)

LKP

Lol its all good as slagging them off on here. I bet they slag us off to their mates over wine :).

LKP

Yeah and what we are like in bed etc. I'm telling you that's what women do.

noumenon

Of course. I love when you want sex and they're like "Noooo... I didn't shower yet." but it's okay when they jump you after working a 10 hour shift. (I mean, not complaining but sometimes I feel disgusting when I come home from work)

LKP

I know man, but again its women for you. I love my gf to bits , but at times i look at her and think "are you human?"

noumenon

They are, but just barely. Right now mine is about 10 feet away on the other couch watching Elvira...lmao.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't type my story right now cause my girl keeps peeking over looking at the computer. She seen me go in this thread 3 times already. I think somebody is curious.

LKP

Lol mine went to bed about 2 hours ago sulking about some shit lol. I love me time on my laptop. Damn my post count has risen in 3 days lol.

noumenon

She's bitchin right now "Baaaaaby, you said you were gonna watch TV with me but you're on the computer."