Stupidest Aguments....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Monk gave me the idea for this one with his racist cat thread... lol. Its unavoidable, if you've got a girlfriend you're gonna fight with them... and usually about the stupidest shit possible. So what's the dumbest argument(s) you've gotten into with your significant other?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Hmmmmmmm. There are so many

Most recently she kept texting me and sending me 7000 messages on myspace asking me when are we gonna talk. When we finally talk, she barely says anything. Then she has the nerve to get mad at me because I was being "mean"

noumenon

This is a good one from a week or so back...

I'm addicted to collecting TV shows on DVD...ya know, all the HBO and showtime shows amongst others and what not. They're not cheap, usually around $45-50 a pop. I like to take care of my DVD's and CD's..keep the cases nice, no scratches.
So anyway, a few weeks back we had a friend of my girlfriend over for dinner and we got to talking about TV. I was telling her about Entourage and what a good show it is and how I have them all on DVD. She of course comes back with "Oh, awesome! Can I borrow the first season to see if I like it?"
I'm really not some one to lend my shit out to people, because people are fucking slobs and ruins everything. So with some hesitation I decided to lend it to her.
So finally last week my girlfriend was going to see her friend. So I told her "Hey, can you grab my Entourage DVD's from Amy's place."
She brings it back...looks like she got grease on the cover, corners are bent looks like it went through hell and there's a pretty noticeable scratch on one of the discs.
So my girlfriend goes "Oh, Amy loved it...she wants to see the second season."
Me: "Oh...ok..good."
Girlfriend: "So give it to me, I'll give it to her at work tomorrow."
Me: "Uhhhhh, no I'd rather not."
Girlfriend: "Why not? I told her you'd give it to her."
Me: 'Well that's very kind of you but you know I don't like to lend my stuff out and she fucked up the case of the first season already. Don't offer my shit out to people."
Her: "Ya know, that's really fucked up... I told her you'd give it to her and now you're gonna make me look like an asshole when I tell her know. You know she'd lend it to you."
Me: "Well sorry but you're gonna have to look like an asshole. Why can't she just buy it herself? I did."
Her: "But you have it, why should she have to go out and buy it when we can lend it to her?"
Me: "Are you fucking kidding me?"
Her: "Fine, fuck you...I'll go buy them and lend them to her."
Me: So you're gonna go spend almost $300 on DVDs to lend to your friend? Do you realize how fucking stupid that sounds?

Now this went on for a good 45 minutes back and forth before she finally shut the fuck up and realized what a bitch she was being.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
^^^ Hell I don't blame you. Someone messed up my crap I'd not let him borrow it...

I'll think of a good one and post it later btw...I've got a few.

J

Not with her anymore but my ex and I got into an argument cause I said I didn't like fat women so she said what if I got fat and I simply replied just don't so she goes what if I do would you stop loving me and I replied that time with lets not find out. She was mad for like 2 weeks.

straight_edge76

Me and my ex-girlfriend got into a huge ass argument about why I don't go to to church, not so much an argument but more here nagging me for like an hour

LKP

I always have rows with my girlfriend, over stupid shit. Yesterday morning she said do you want food now before you leave for Sheffield? I said no not yet, im not hungry. Her reply was "Fine make it your fucking self next time then". See women are just fucked up.

iamironman

Reaction score
what is an agument? is it anytihng like an arguement LOL j/k

I went ahead and edited this back for you...ya know...since you made a typo correcting my typo :p <3Noumenon LOL

noumenon

^LOL @ LKP
Hobbit...wow...you're a fuckin riot.
My girlfriend can't cook, she bakes really well that's about it. She always wants to try and cook and I mean, that's nice and all...but I like to enjoy my dinner. So I never let her cook and she always gets really pissed about it.

And if I even raise my voice in the slightest bit to my girlfriend I'm "yelling" at her, or "talking down to her".

LKP

Yep i get that all the time dude. Women are so over exaggerated at times to.

noumenon

You ever say a curse to them like in passing in a sentence. Like "What the fuck did you just do?"
"OmFg!!!!!! DON'T CURSE AT ME ASSHOLE!!!"

noumenon

Ugh, don't get me started on that. Last week I think I was watching wrestling and she decides to be playful and jump on my back and pretend to punch me and stuff. So I turned around to grab her and hit her in the nose by accident...oooooooo boy.
"YOU ALWAYS HURT ME, I WAS ONLY PLAYING AROUND blah blah blah blah"

Or you gotta love when you're having an argument on the street while walking around and they try to walk away so you grab them and they act like you're fucking beating them and everyone turns and looks like you're an asshole.

iamironman

Reaction score
ive never gotten into any arguments with my girlfriends becuase im awesome

LKP

Women have the power to do that. If she walks off let her walk off she the one being childish. Women love the attention dude lol.

Hobbit you have not argued with your gf(hand), cause your hand cannot answer bk :).