Stuffed Animals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
*Shoots Cocoa*

CwjjCPA3ss-12.png

Reactions: The Gipper

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
I sleep next to a little Freddie Kruger plush doll, because fuck nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
May as well share the stuffed animals I do have. I don't sleep with them though lol
My favorite is the grumpy cat plush that Soli got me, she is only like 5 inches tall but so soft and cute!
I have two tiger stuffed animals. One is from the local zoo and the other is from a tiger rescue.
Then I have a Vaporeon, a Flareon, a Jolteon, a Litten, and a Mew plush (4 to 7 inch ones).
I also have a Cavaliers build-a-bear cat, a Cleveland Browns bear (my mom had it from when she was younger and gave it to me), some random white bear I bought like 10 years ago, a tiny tiger beanie baby, a frog plush (small one), 2 PINK dogs from Victoria's Secret, and a giraffe I also bought 10 years ago.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I hv a Closet FULL of stuffed animals. Including the Animals I got from when I spent the first 7 yrs of my life in and out of the Hosp. I sleep with an assortment of them. I hv a teddy bear named "Montomery" A Stuffed Blue Gill Fish from my dad (lives in KY), a stuffed Cat, and another little teady bear. Plus a heart shaped pillow.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't anymore, but, I slept clutching my Cabbage Patch Kid for a very long time. I still have it, my mom got it for me when they first came out (I'm old) and he's named after my Grandpa, I would never get rid of him. I was just so used to holding him while I slept, it was just natural. Once I stopped, it took a while to get used to not having him under my arm. I had to do a lot of maneuvering just to get comfortable without holding anything.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What woman on earth doesnt hug their pillow while sleeping? Its pretty comfy so I'd hv to agree with "Punk". Lol.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I have approximately 35-40 stuffed "animals"...

All kinds of pop culture icons... Yoda, Darth Maul, Gizmo (from Gremlins), Alf, Pinky and the Brain, Baymax (from Big Hero 6), Chewbacca, several Moogles (from Final Fantasy), a Slime and a Slime Knight (from Dragon Warrior), Lilo (from Lilo and Stitch), Iago (parrot from Aladdin), Genie (from Aladdin), Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa (from The Lion King), a Miami Dolphins dolphin, 6 White Tigers, at least 15 Winnie the Pooh Bears.

Now that is what I want to hear :)

Reactions: Just Kevin