Stuffed Animals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
20180221_1442042.jpg

It is a little known fact that there are also Drusilla ones. And if you really want I might be purrrrsueded to make a custom one of your own cat depending on the complexity of the coat pattern.

Also Pusheen pillow is aweeeeseoooooome.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It is a little known fact that there are also Drusilla ones. And if you really want I might be purrrrsueded to make a custom one of your own cat depending on the complexity of the coat pattern.
You do these all by hand?

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You do these all by hand?

I use the machine for the main stitching but all detail work is hand stitched. I make them all myself, though, yes. I can even change things up like doing button eyes if you like, instead of applique like I did on the Ichigo one. The Dru ones there have crocheted eyes because the only green I had was yarn.

Mostly I just wanted to make Ichigo plushies for Foxy's youtube but I think I just enjoy cat plushie/pillows. I'm planning to do some Althea and Rukia as soon as I decide how to handle the calico coat.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I use the machine for the main stitching but all detail work is hand stitched. I make them all myself, though, yes. I can even change things up like doing button eyes if you like, instead of applique like I did on the Ichigo one. The Dru ones there have crocheted eyes because the only green I had was yarn.

Mostly I just wanted to make Ichigo plushies for Foxy's youtube but I think I just enjoy cat plushie/pillows. I'm planning to do some Althea and Rukia as soon as I decide how to handle the calico coat.

You should do an etsy shop if you haven't already. I had one awhile back selling charms I made with polymer clay. People got nuts on there for cat things :cat2:

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You should do an etsy shop if you haven't already. I had one awhile back selling charms I made with polymer clay. People got nuts on there for cat things :cat2:

I've done it before but not with cat stuff, which was stupid of me. I think you're right and I have a TON of ideas for cat stuff.

Reactions: Solid Snake