Student Arrested For Classroom Texting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
She still should have stopped texting though.
Kizza has a good point though, a whole lot of people get arrested for ignoring the order of a police officer. Even though I think cops use their authority a little bit too harsh sometimes IMO.

:clap_1: for the school district for fucking up the police report entirely

John

She still should have stopped texting though.

Would you if it was your family arranging an social activity after your school period? Or your boy/girlfriend inquiring about whether to meet up after class. I wouldn't.

Moonlight Drive

^^Y'know, it's not that hard to wait however long the period goes for.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Would you if it was your family arranging an social activity after your school period? Or your boy/girlfriend inquiring about whether to meet up after class. I wouldn't.

your bf/gf isnt going to dump you or cheat on you because you waited 10 minutes to respond to them.

1. the girl is just a self arrogant bitch who thinks shes above the rules, and they dont apply to her. which is what is wrong with most kids in my generation now a days (that statement made me feel old...)

2. if the teacher had tried to take the phone or something, the teacher would have been sued or fired for "sexual harrasment" or "theft"

3. School shouldn't have called police, but student should have been given detention for a week or so. After a week of staying after school everyday, waiting 10 minutes to talk to someone doesnt sound so bad.

J

Owned. Stupid bitch will stop texting next time.

I agree dumb how bad of the U.S. to punish some chick for texting maybe dumb ass's will start paying attention and school and not end up like my dumb ass.

Kizza

Uh yeah, i usually wait till lunch to text and shit. Not that hard.

wwewaleed

Reaction score
Wow That is messed up..

in my school in canada i was charged for photoshoping a report card now that is pissing of lol

Beer

That's bullshit I swear I don't even know why we have to go to fucking school its not like it does any good. They are so damn power happy.

You're so clever. /sarcasm

You don't see why you have to go to school? Nice one. :y: