Student Arrested For Classroom Texting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

That's hilarious.

Americans are so dumb. They can't even solve small problems by themselves!

Kizza

Well maybe she should have stopped texting, and none of this would have happened.

Where is the logic?

Reaction score
Yeah, see I text in class, not a lot like this girl, but more than some people. Ive NEVER gotten caught. Im not even a slick texter. Most people put their bags on their desk and text inside them. I just whip out my phone and start doing it. Mostly its to my mom tell her to pick me up after school. Sometimes its to my friends. But I have Never gotten caught. Been caught listening to music, yes. But never texting. PPL WH0 TXT ND GET CAUGT R DUM!

JimmyD

Reaction score
May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

Seriously how shit at teaching do you have to be to exhaust all the control methods at your disposal and still have to call the filth just to get a girl to stop texting. Why was the teacher employed? Were they in possession of at least one functioning hand? Could they not have used said hand to point at the room the girl would be spending three hours in every day after everyone else had gone home if she didn't put her fucking phone away?

noumenon

lol...when I was in high school I don't think texting was even around like that yet. Sure, it was an option on your phone but it was more of an annoyance when you got one ... "FUCKIN DICK JUST COST ME 10 CENTS!"

JimmyD

Reaction score
You had to pay to receive text messages? No wonder it took so long to catch on on your side of the pond.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Well maybe she should have stopped texting, and none of this would have happened.

Where is the logic?

Still not something to call the police about. The only reason in that situation that the police should have been called would be.
1. She stole the phone from someone else.
2. HEr text message showed that see was planning some terriost attack or something.

The teacher should have just called her parents... Or walked up to her and took the phone off her.

That good enough logic for ya?

Moonlight Drive

I agree Shane, but the world is Blue. The teacher probably could've got sued or something fucked like that.

Bring back the cane imo.

Wordlife

I text everyday in school, only got caught twice, Mike (XBA) was with me on one of them... never got arrested though lol

Kizza

Still not something to call the police about. The only reason in that situation that the police should have been called would be.
1. She stole the phone from someone else.
2. HEr text message showed that see was planning some terriost attack or something.

The teacher should have just called her parents... Or walked up to her and took the phone off her.

That good enough logic for ya?

You fail hard enough to see I was joking obviously. The whole thing is fucking Blue.

Angelica Haze

Reaction score
wow calling the cops over that, I don't get why the teacher didn't just take the phone away from her then call her parents. that would be the logical thing imo.