Stryker says hello

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CoreyCZ

Reaction score
A young man set the camera in front of him. First words from newest hot wrestling prospect may now be heard.

"Fear is the most powerful weapon against the human race. Knowing your opponent's fears gives you the biggest advantage in a fight. Especially when people misunderstand their fears...

A lot of people told me, that they are scared of heights. Or spiders. Or darkness. But allow me to tell you.... that it's absolute bullshit!"

He was quiet for few seconds. He calmed down and then started to whisper. His voice sounded as scary as ever.

"You are not scared of heights - the possible fall is what you fear.

You have no fear of the dark - you are just frightened of what might be waiting in the dark to strike.

You are not afraid of spiders - but what they may do to you, that's what scares the hell out of you...

That is the principle of fear. You may not fear me... but you will learn to fear the things I can do to you or anybody else...

My name is Adam Stryker. And I'm your next worst nightmare."

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Mental Mindfuck here...

I actually used the name Stryker when I used to do backyard wrestling LOL

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
This character... I'm liking it already. A lot.