Straight Shootin' with The Linebacker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
*revives section*

Go on then, ask me anything that comes into your twisted little heads.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Why are you so gay? *troll smile*

Ehhh ... who do you feel from FCW is ready to move up to the WWE's main roster and how would you book them?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Why are you so gay? *troll smile*

I saw too much penis as a child.

Ehhh ... who do you feel from FCW is ready to move up to the WWE's main roster and how would you book them?

Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose are pretty much the go to answers for this, since I'm not overly familiar with the rest of the roster. Damien Sandow has a cool sounding gimmick, and hopefully Xavier Woods has improved enough from his TNA days to be worth a look. Husky Harris should never have been sent back down, guy is awesome.

Debuts
Rollins: Team him with Tyson Kidd and have them replace AirBoom as the young, exciting babyface team of the division.
Ambrose: Straight in against Cena. I know it sounds stupid but Cena's the only face on the roster with anything resembling a personality that I feel Ambrose could work with. Everyone else is too generic ("I'm plucky, happy and doing for the fans"!) for Ambrose to sink his teeth into.

Sandow: Vignettes leading up to his debut then do the usual "squash jobbers for a few weeks before his first program against a vet".

Woods: Another guy to put in a team, maybe with Percy Watson since his team with O'Neal is apparently done.

Harris: Aligned with his NXT pro Cody Rhodes. Cody's feuding with Orton and he brings in Harris to help him out since Orton punted him out of WWE for so long. If Cody is gonna really do this movie villian schtick well, he needs some muscle to back him up.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Do you think Booker T will pull a JBL and go back to full-time action?

Jay Dee

Reaction score
If i remember correctly, you are also a wrestler yourself

What is your in-ring name and what company are you with?

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
let's say you have an accident and nobody really knows who this person is, they're a hobo or something... would you hide the body in a barrel and sink it down to the bottom of the ocean, in a junk car headed for a steel mill or just somewhere waaay off in the woods?

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I saw too much penis as a child.

Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose are pretty much the go to answers for this, since I'm not overly familiar with the rest of the roster. Damien Sandow has a cool sounding gimmick, and hopefully Xavier Woods has improved enough from his TNA days to be worth a look. Husky Harris should never have been sent back down, guy is awesome.

Debuts
Rollins: Team him with Tyson Kidd and have them replace AirBoom as the young, exciting babyface team of the division.
Ambrose: Straight in against Cena. I know it sounds stupid but Cena's the only face on the roster with anything resembling a personality that I feel Ambrose could work with. Everyone else is too generic ("I'm plucky, happy and doing for the fans"!) for Ambrose to sink his teeth into.

Sandow: Vignettes leading up to his debut then do the usual "squash jobbers for a few weeks before his first program against a vet".

Woods: Another guy to put in a team, maybe with Percy Watson since his team with O'Neal is apparently done.

Harris: Aligned with his NXT pro Cody Rhodes. Cody's feuding with Orton and he brings in Harris to help him out since Orton punted him out of WWE for so long. If Cody is gonna really do this movie villian schtick well, he needs some muscle to back him up.

Good answer though I'd have to disagree with putting Rollins and Kidd together. I was thinking of putting Ambrose and Rollins as team, having them destroy everyone and everything in their path (including commentators and people who can get them over). Then, have them split with Rollins taking the babyface role.

Sandow definitely needs to be brought up, the dude has really improved from his last attempt on SmackDown. In my opinion, I'd put all three on SmackDown as SmackDown is lacking talent.

By the way that they're booking him, I can Leo Kruger coming up and being sent back down. Of course, KoW have to come up soon.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Where do you see The Colony in 5 years?

Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?

What's your favourite book?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Do you think Booker T will pull a JBL and go back to full-time action?

Not at this point. Between TNA and his WWE return Book and Sharmell started a family so I think Booker will be happy with a regular role that only requires him to wrestle occasionally now.

If i remember correctly, you are also a wrestler yourself

What is your in-ring name and what company are you with?

I'm afraid I'm not my man, although there was definitely someone else here who was. I'm struggling to remember who though (apologies to them If they're reading this)

let's say you have an accident and nobody really knows who this person is, they're a hobo or something... would you hide the body in a barrel and sink it down to the bottom of the ocean, in a junk car headed for a steel mill or just somewhere waaay off in the woods?

Woods is too cliche and easy to find, knowing my luck with cars that plan would go horribly wrong so definitely ocean. Plus I like the idea of rolling the barrel of a cliff, seems like fun.

Where do you see The Colony in 5 years?

Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?

What's your favourite book?

Tough, because while it's a great gimmick for CHIKARA, it's unlikely to pick up steam elsewhere. I can definitely see Green Ant eventually breaking away and dropping the gimmick, I think it was Worker Ant who auditioned for last years Tough Enough so that would seem to indicate he may have bigger goals beyond the company too. Definitely a big singles run for Fire Ant in CHIKARA though, ant or not the guy is hugely underrated and one of my favourite indy talents.

Sunsets definitely. I answered as a night person in the question of the day thread, and while the sunrise can be very beautiful I simply wouldn't enjoy being up that early for it. If anyone gets the chance to do this at the Grand Canyon BTW, don't hesistate it's one of the most stunning things I've ever seen.

Ouch, ummm I guess it'd be either The Hitch-Hikers Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams, or the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. Hitch-Hikers is easily one of the funniest books ever written and a must if you like surreal, space parody stuff. Zombie Survival is probably well known enough by now for me not to have to describe it, but the fact I have a legit plan in place for so many locations should the uprising begin shows the lasting effect the book has had.

Starlight

In your opinion what makes PWF better then the rest of the up and coming E-Feds?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
In your opinion what makes PWF better then the rest of the up and coming E-Feds?

Well, in no particular order:

1. It's right here at Pulse, the coolest, hippest digs on the interwebz!

2. It's run by two awesome mods in Khan & Billy.

3. It's got a great group of posters who take care with their characters and are willing to get involved and help PWF to one day become THE E-Fed to go to.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
What is your favourite wrestling company?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Please don't tell me you're a CHIKARA hater.