Straight Shootin' With Mystical George

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I would say I'm the site's baby (which I'm used to being), but clearly that's not true haha
Not at all a lot of youth on here now. All good though as in my eyes if you can converse take some banter and accept that ur opinion isn't what we all think its great makes a good site.

TKK

Reaction score
Not at all a lot of youth on here now. All good though as in my eyes if you can converse take some banter and accept that ur opinion isn't what we all think its great makes a good site.

Very true, man. Some people need to read that statement.

Reactions: Cloud

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
(I'm discounting the MP originals in this one.)

He'll give me shit for saying this, but Aids Johnson. The dude has been nothing, but friendly to me ever since we started talking (not necessarily a good thing now that I think about it). He gives some outlandish advice (and some good advice too), but nearly everything he says is with good intentions and is a very positive dude which is hard to find on a wrestling forum.
Not sure i propose now, or after we consummate this love :stopspot:

Seriously though, high five.
80026571bc33ecc45bce58daa4e6fe89.gif

Reactions: TKK

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
In your opinion, the next John Cena of WWE?

TKK

Reaction score
In your opinion, the next John Cena of WWE?

By next Cena I assume that you mean next lead money maker, right? In my eyes, Daniel Bryan's already in the process of becoming "the next Cena" because he's been the focal point of every show that he's been on since splitting from Kane and has been more over than anyone in the company for a long while now. Then again, I may be wrong. It's almost impossible to predict someone to get the kind of success that Cena has. It could end up being someone who isn't even involved with wrestling at the moment. I don't know, but Bryan would be a strong guess imo.

Reactions: David5150

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
How often do you have to die your hair black, ginger?

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Are you a David kinda guy? :woo1: