Straight Shootin' With Mystical George

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TKK

Reaction score
Just marry him already queer

Since you're Dolph mark, shouldn't you at least introduce yourself before you try to insult me? It could go something like "Hi! I'm Dolph's Ziggler and I like to draw abs on my gut and dance around in a speedo so that I can steal the show in my grandma's basement."

Reactions: Aids Johnson

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ever since I was a kid I really liked Mick Foley (the first PPV I ever watched he won the WWF title as Mankind). I think he always symbolised hope for skinny little kids such as myself that wrestling isn't necessarily about a look or mould, it's what you want it to be. As I've gotten older I've backtracked on his career and realised how much I can relate to him as well as how much of a wrestling genius he was. So yeah, Mick Foley.
True, but why did you say "wrestling isn't necessarily about a look or mould" related to you? I thought you were the man with the greatest skin in the world :p (I think I've heard you say that before, lol.)

TKK

Reaction score
Foley was amazing his promos were next level.

Yeah, I only caught onto his ECW work when I started on forums 4 or 5 years ago. He's one of the few guys that transcends being just a character on screen to me (especially as Cactus Jack). He portrayed it so well being a mad man, but always left you seeing the world from his side and how what he was doing could make sense to a human being. Next level realism.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I only caught onto his ECW work when I started on forums 4 or 5 years ago. He's one of the few guys that transcends being just a character on screen to me (especially as Cactus Jack). He portrayed it so well being a mad man, but always left you seeing the world from his side and how what he was doing could make sense to a human being. Next level realism.
His departure from ECW was so great. He had slated the fans, product etc in promos as a shoot for months yet when he wrestled his last match before the move the entire arena was chanting please don't go etc was unreal. Just worked a crowd so well. Its why I like Ambrose as he has the Foley thing about him in that he can work psychological promos. Saying that Wyatt is getting up there with that now they are cryptic thinking man promos not just standard I don't like u etc....

TKK

Reaction score
True, but why did you say "wrestling isn't necessarily about a look or mould" related to you? I thought you were the man with the greatest skin in the world :p (I think I've heard you say that before, lol.)

Dude, I'm pale as fuck and pretty skinny. I kinda always thought as a child that even in a best case scenario where I would be working in the WWE that I'd never be The Rock or Shawn Michaels or Chris Jericho or anyone like that. I could relate to Mick Foley because I always imagined that if I was a wrestler that I would be him. I know it sounds strange, but that's what I thought.

I don't ever remember calling myself "the man with the greatest skin in the world", but there's a pimple on my forehead which disproves that statement. Also, I realise that I can go off saying egotistical shit like that at times, but you should take it with a grain of salt because I'm most likely taking the piss.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Dude, I'm pale as fuck and pretty skinny. I kinda always thought as a child that even in a best case scenario where I would be working in the WWE that I'd never be The Rock or Shawn Michaels or Chris Jericho or anyone like that. I could relate to Mick Foley because I always imagined that if I was a wrestler that I would be him. I know it sounds strange, but that's what I thought.

I don't ever remember calling myself "the man with the greatest skin in the world", but there's a pimple on my forehead which disproves that statement. Also, I realise that I can go off saying egotistical shit like that at times, but you should take it with a grain of salt because I'm most likely taking the piss.
Lol. I wasn't mad at all or thought you were egotistical. Haha. I was just joking. (But I think I remember you saying it on Skype or somewhere, not sure if it was someone else though.)

Active on any other forums besides MP or WWEF?

TKK

Reaction score
His departure from ECW was so great. He had slated the fans, product etc in promos as a shoot for months yet when he wrestled his last match before the move the entire arena was chanting please don't go etc was unreal. Just worked a crowd so well. Its why I like Ambrose as he has the Foley thing about him in that he can work psychological promos. Saying that Wyatt is getting up there with that now they are cryptic thinking man promos not just standard I don't like u etc....

I see Ambrose as a much more cartoony over acted version of a Foley type character, he strikes me more as a Batman villain than an actual person. That's not such a bad thing considering he's in a game that focuses on characters, but he doesn't strike me the same way that Foley did. Bray Wyatt is the same way but, even more of a character though there's really not enough of him to tell because everything that he says is so cryptic. Honestly, I would prefer him how he is because if he was cutting 7 minute Mick Foley promos I'd guess that the chinks in his armor would become visible quickly enough.

TKK

Reaction score
Lol. I wasn't mad at all or thought you were egotistical. Haha. I was just joking. (But I think I remember you saying it on Skype or somewhere, not sure if it was someone else though.)

Active on any other forums besides MP or WWEF?

I have a few old friends that I like to catch up with now and again, but I'm not active on the forums so no.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I see Ambrose as a much more cartoony over acted version of a Foley type character, he strikes me more as a Batman villain than an actual person. That's not such a bad thing considering he's in a game that focuses on characters, but he doesn't strike me the same way that Foley did. Bray Wyatt is the same way but, even more of a character though there's really not enough of him to tell because everything that he says is so cryptic. Honestly, I would prefer him how he is because if he was cutting 7 minute Mick Foley promos I'd guess that the chinks in his armor would become visible quickly enough.
True but Bray and Ambrose are close given time u never know. WWE does like crazy characters and we are in a time where PG could get away with it.

TKK

Reaction score
WF or MP?

I'll say WWEF for content because I'm a wrestling fan and MP is a wrestling/gaming forum so here the sole focus is wrestling which suits me, but for people I'll say WWEF. All of you guys seem friendly enough, but I don't click with nearly as many of you as I do on the same level with the MP guys. I'm also more comfortable around them than I am around you guys. Not a knock to any of you, MP or WWEF - that's just how I see it.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I'll say WWEF for content because I'm a wrestling fan and MP is a wrestling/gaming forum so here the sole focus is wrestling which suits me, but for people I'll say WWEF. All of you guys seem friendly enough, but I don't click with nearly as many of you as I do on the same level with the MP guys. I'm also more comfortable around them than I am around you guys. Not a knock to any of you, MP or WWEF - that's just how I see it.
How old u fella?