Stop!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

lol... I hate the popups, but they've been going away and coming back sometimes, it pisses me off

Qwake

As soon as I come to the site I get one screensaver popup and from there nothing else, its been happening for fucking ages!

xtremebadass

if i get one more FUCKING ACAI pop-up I am goin postal on all your asses

Klide

As soon as I come to the site I get one screensaver popup and from there nothing else, its been happening for fucking ages!

yeah i got the same but its not a screensaver one its like a classmates thing. And it only happens once i sign in and dosent come back. but now the these acia it pissin me off

xtremebadass

Yea I used to get one pop-up as soon as I signed in, but then no popups after, this shit is ridiculous, but google chrome is saving my life

Klide

Ok can someone explain to me whats google chrome?
and can i use it in my mac?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Chrome is google's version of a web browser and yes you can use it for mac.

This Guy

Still no pop ups for me. Using IE and still have no clue what you guys are talking about.

MizMasta3000

Thats crazy i get like two Acai popups everytime i click on a link

Klide

^you want to know whats even crazier? i get a Acai pop up just clicking the quick reply box so that i can type. :mad_1:

MizMasta3000

I get that too. You have to admit, that's some persistent marketing

Klide

^ i think its gone cause i havent got any pop up in a while
EDIT: Still Poping up like a B!tch