Stop!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Okay so ever since i logged in today on IWF pop ups come out every time i click on a thread. stuff like losing weight, finding your old classmates and crap like that. Am i the only one?? is there any way to stop this?
and yes its not my comp only happens in IWF and my pop up blocker is on, i use fire fox.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hasn't happened to me. All is good in the hood.

Beer

I use chrome. I then used IE. Both of those didn't have anything. Then I used firefox. And there were pop-ups. Just use a different internet browser.

Klide

i have mac only have fire fox and safari. safari is slow cause of all these gifs and stuff

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Should add that I'm using firefox too. You guys need to stop being inferior.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm with you Warrior. It just started happening to today and I keep getting popups for some stupid Acai Berry shit. This wasn't happening yesterday.

MizMasta3000

Yeah stupid Acai popups. My blocker is on but they keep coming through

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Just logged onto Firefox and I'm still getting the popups. At least with Firefox they are coming up faster and they go away quicker when I click on them. Rather than linger for several seconds when I'm using Explorer.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah it's happening to me too on IE as well as firefox. Damn thiung pops up when I click the quick reply box.