Stop the Name Changes...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
You change yours a lot but not often to a point where it is like a nearly daily/weekly thing. Also, you always keep within a gimmick like you said. Not a big deal.

And that gimmick is a generally confused, overdramatic, pokemon obsessed, not overly manly, hug craving, person who thinks they are a talking Beaver online.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And that gimmick is a generally confused, overdramatic, pokemon obsessed, not overly manly, hug craving, person who thinks they are a talking Beaver online.
Like mine... Which tends to have nothing to do with snakes or MGS... But cats... Always cats.... Sometimes cats and MGS... But mostly every time... Cats...

200.gif

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I agree that name changing can be confusing when the name is completely changed... if part of the person's original name is still in the new name I have no problem with that at all as it's not confusing. Beav and Reag are great examples of changing names without losing who they are... Beav is always "something" Beav or Beav "something" and Reag is always "????master" or just blatantly stealing someone else's name.

I've changed my name a few times... I joined as WeWantanAttitudeEra, kind of a long name that grabbed attention from the jump and got me started out really well.. once people knew who I was it was "Just Kevin" and has been that pretty much ever since.. I believe I was "Just Kitten" once lol and I actually thought about changing my name to "JustKevMaster" at one point just for fun lol

Anyway, my opinion..... I know name changes are already monitored, but they should have full Admin approval before actually going through. That means both Admin, Soli and Brit, approve the name change... they know this place better than most and what they want on their forum, whatever happens happens though. But as I said.. when a person includes part of their name or immediately announces who they are on a status or a post that can be widely seen they I don't see a huge problem with that. It's changing a whole identity that is confusing,

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Changes made

• Username change product removed from shop
  • Username changes are now once every 60 days, before was twice in 30 days
  • Tab on member profiles showing previous names
The shop product bypassed admin approval and doesn't get logged in the profile tab which I don't like. Changing username is a Legend only feature again.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Well @Grievous , look what came of all this:

Changes made

• Username change product removed from shop
  • Username changes are now once every 60 days, before was twice in 30 days
  • Tab on member profiles showing previous names
The shop product bypassed admin approval and doesn't get logged in the profile tab which I don't like. Changing username is a Legend only feature again.

Status
Not open for further replies.