Night of Champions Sting vs. Seth Rollins

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
tumblr_nuij1lGYqx1snhdpvo1_500.jpg

Eww, that's a hideous poster.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Didn't you say the same thing about Summer Slam?

So? It wouldn't stop WWE rolling with that lame option. Even though I'd love Rollins retaining clean, anything that involves him keeping the title is fine with me.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If Night of Champions begins with a world championship match that ends with Rollins retaining by getting chokeslammed, literally everyone will turn the show off lmao

-LOL, we already got your money! -Vince

Fuck it, let a Charlotte vs Nikki rematch main event. Why not?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Inb4 taker interferes to set up the long awaited taker/sting feud

really just talkin out my ass

I had that same thought. At this point, no matter how lame/lazy they book Sting/Rollins, anything that involves Rollins keeping the title is fine with me.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
sting winning would be great but I just don't see "them" giving him the reign.
What's great about it? A guy who got his name in WCW winning WWE gold? He's still barely done anything in the WWE, you can't get a shot unless you rise in the promotion of the belt your going for.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Why is Sting still rasslin? Isn't he like 75 y/o

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I was just thinking, if Sting wins he will become only the third person to ever hold the NWA and WWE World titles, and being that he was NWA champion back when they promoters voted on who the champ would be, that means something. He would also be the first Non Nature Boy to do it, since Buddy Rogers and Ric Flair are the only other two who have. But even moreso, if he wins the belt, he will be the only man in wrestling to have held the NWA World Championship, the WWE World Championship, the WCW World Championship and the TNA World Championship.

Though I doubt he will win, if he did, no one else would ever really even have a chance to ever do that (unless Kurt Angle wins the NWA World Heavyweight Championship for some reason but I doubt). It would be quite the accolade to end his career with. Sting doesn't really have that defining accolade like Flair's 16 time championship record and it would be something. But of course, I don't think it will happen.