Sticks and Stones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
You dont live anywhere long enough to care what goes on in the government. Im sure your situation is just as fucked, and it matters because I said so.

i'm not even starting...i said it once i think, democracy is the biggest human lie, right after religion, our system is corrupted as yours

Evil Austin

sticks and stones may break my bones but Batista should stop calling me for a rematch

Impactplayer

Reaction score
there are some cases to where I have seen people type basically race fighting and it doesn't make the people look any good, it makes them look pathetic thats why I don't get all of this net bashing, if you take what some loser is saying to you seriously then sucks to be you, get a tougher shell.

Random Dude: your a fat scum bag.

Me: Am Not (this is where I cry)

Random dude: You also look like a street walker.

Me: Thats it I'm going to kill myself.

Kirsty

Reaction score
Lol. I love it when people on the internet talk about peoples personal lives, that they know nothing about. Or call them on their appearance (which they most likely dont know what they look like)...
im not saying its not entertaining, cause it is (especially LadyHotRod) but you cant take it too seriously, considering the person "flaming" you knows nothing about you in most cases.

^^So true...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I love how people could hook up with people they meet online and then hook up with them in real life and have actual sex instead of the e-sex stuff..

i find it amusing

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
Sticks and stones might break bones, but a John Cena FU on smooth stones cause eternal bleeding!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well unless you're ...

"UMAGA!!!!"

then you could totally get right back up , only to get F-U'd again and choke'd out with an STFU..(with the ring ropes)

ya-headr?!