Sticks and Stones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
lhr.jpg

Uhm...what...

Also, I love e-beef tbh. It makes me feel good!

Rell

Reaction score
^ :laugh2:

Seriously though, internet beef, or "flaming" is fun. In high school, we used to talk about each other all the time, its just what we did. It was fun, and at times, downright hilarious. There was always that one kid who would always get legitimately upset, and take things to the heart, and to be quite honest, there always will be. Instead of trying to talk sense into them, I usually laugh at them. If people take things said on the internet to the heart, too bad for them.

Soulpower

To put in "Internet Terms" when it comes to web fights, beef, feuds, you have to remember this one thing.

Its all about the lulz.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Ka-Durrh!?!

seriously...someone simplify this...like i don't got an hour to read a paragraph and shit like that....

man...if you punks wanna sit around in a cyber-circle and act "Smart" like you're some science teacher or some shit...then like..whatever...

i'mma-gonna leave this jip joint for the nerd-turds to discuss in...cuz they'z some straight up stupidz

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
My neice is in 4th grade and like a typical kid, called someone in her class a butt-head. We get a note sent home, saying that she has to write a page long apology letter because this other kids feeling were hurt, and hurt feelings at such a young age can lead to all kinds of problems later in life, and is the number one cause of teenage depression and suicide

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!

This is what the kids in our society have been reduced to. No wonder the world is so fucked .
the ultimate blame goes to democracy and its so called freedom... long live the blueberries

That was in real life. This here is the internet. That means that you are so mentally screwed up, that you are going to let what someone on a keyboard 3000 miles away or what ever the case may be, determine your emotional well being? People who get offended so deeply by such an insignificant thing are truly sad little people, and deserve our pity.
So do all of us, and most importantly yourself a favor. When people call you a name, whether it be stupid, gay, blueberry, ugly, fat, reject, any type of racial slur, follow these basic rules:

1. Stop
2. Think- Are you REALLY what this person is calling you?

If the answer is yes, then how can you be mad? You cant be mad at someone for saying the truth, no matter how much it hurts. If the answer is no, then say to yourself, this person is obviously wrong, and therefore not worthy of my attention.
say hello to the admins of this forum, the filter shit and all

Then you just let it go. If you feel obligated to respond to whoever it is that is baiting you, have you ever stopped to think, you are giving that person EXACTLY what they wanted? A reaction. Some people get off on this. The best way to get them to shut up is to ignore them, and deny them the pleasure they get from making someone else as miserable as they are. That is if your life is not so sad that you simply cannot bear it if someone makes any threat to your internet reputation. We all know that would bring on the end of the world if that happened.

Bottom Line: You do not know these people. What they think does not affect you in the real world. Do not be such a pitiful human being that you allow yourself to take what anyone online thinks to heart.

say hello to the member of your forum's army

ps: i hate u stupid <<racial slurs against your race>> she-male

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I never get offended to insults, I mean just normal lame everyday insults like "you stupid dick" "go jump in a fire, everyone hates you" I just laugh and tell that person they should stop trying cause all they are managing to do is make themselves look like idiots. But there IS ways people can piss me off and actually cause offense, like insulting my family or something.

As for insulting people on the net, who cares? All that "cyber bullying" stuff people take too seriously is bull tbh

Qwake

^ damn you must be dissed alot :smh

time for me to add my little post thing...Okay so like yeah anyone who is offended by a cyber-diss can go crawl in a hole and die because you aint gonna make it in life if you take a little put-down seriously fool.

Say I call Rell a dumb drop out because he dropped outta school, you don't see him running off and crying about it (probably coz you can't see through the computer) but still...

Now for my own version of that sticks and stones shit...

A stick and a stone won't lower my bone but women will raise it higher! :shocking:

(goes kenfan)

^ yeah homies so like yo heard him and you better listen Ya heard!?

(adds a little message about rell and Jas)

yeah N...a, WORD!

the dark knight

THANK YOU, JASMINE!

This is what I have been telling certain people here. They can say whatever they want about me and I always tell them I don't care because it's just the internet. Oh, wow, some kid behind a computer his parents bought him called me a name over the internet. BOO HOO.

Seriously, I really don't get why people go as far as having e-hate for someone who talks shit about them on the internet. SAD.

whats more sad is that people who aren't involved get pissed off about it. ZOMG HE CALLED HIM A ♂♂♂♂♂♂!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

oh and way to go jassy, more copyright infringements :p

the ultimate blame goes to democracy and its so called freedom... long live the blueberries
exactly.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Yeah well, shit aint perfect where you two live either.

Rell

Reaction score
I never dropped out of high school btw

..might be random, but I'm just sayin'

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
You dont live anywhere long enough to care what goes on in the government. Im sure your situation is just as fucked, and it matters because I said so.

the dark knight

do i have to repeat myself? I DONT CARE ABOUT THE GOVERNMENTS. democracy ITSELF, just the idea, even if there's no country thats on it now, is fucking Blue.

people in control? are you crazy?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Shut The F**k up yo-wanna-be busta-a$$-Politicians!!!

If Yo-A$$ don't like tha-law...well then too-gawdamn-bad...

but if yo a$$ b***h-bout how the Law is...

then yo a$$ 'bout to get "JUMPED UP!"

*points at Dark Knight*

And IF you go'round on a Cyber-Forum 'worrying bout the quality of people's posts...then yo-a$$ automatically a Bizzz-Nitch-Nerd-Turd...ya-HEARD?!