Stevie richards how far will the push go??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

reaction

Reaction score
how far do you see this push of stevie going guys because i have been a fan of his since original ECW because i found him entertaining i was wondering what your opinions of his new push and him in general?

phantomgerald

Stevie Richards for WHC champ.

Dream on, in a couple of weeks he'll go back to jobbing again.

AJ Coltman

Reaction score
Meh, he can't go very far with his underdog gimmick. But it's nice to see him win matches for a change.

LKP

I think he will do well then go on raw or smackdown as the underdog character. Probably smackdown.

3lions

Reaction score
He gets two wins and he is suddenly recieving a 'push.' Ermmm, no. It is just an angle where he 'overcomes the odds.' It is propably just becuase of his time served in WWE that they are giving him a few wins. It's not like he will win any gold soon. Jobbing street is never far away.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
well considering he was a jobber before, and now hes winning, id consider that a push.

i dont think it will go far. maybe another month or so, and then it will be dropped

Reaction score
I would like to think that he is receiving a push, but he isnt. A couple wins is not a push, he comes out and wins, nothing to it, usually to a push you will see a couple of promos and a more convincing win, with stevie its just a underdog effect Vince is using to give him some wins. dont forget he ahs had many pushes in the past in mid card and Hardcore Championship titles and he has served a long time in the WWE so i think he had his share a mini pushes but for now he is not gettingt any push

samborambo

Reaction score
THis so called push will not lead anywhere, I think it's more a case of the WWE thinking that Richards is useless to them as he was, So they give him a few wins and it just gives the undercard a bit more competition. Making the show as a whole more competitive.

ncryan10

Reaction score
i dont see it going much farther i do like how ecw is kinda turning into a more fresh young guys feel

newmie

Reaction score
No matter how much i like stevie, this isnt a push to him. If its a push to anyone its actually to Keivn Thorn. Stevie will pick up a few wins on him, then Thorn will crack, and become an unstoppable monster. Its been done before in the WWE, it happened to Kane way back when he had his masked and he teamed with RVD, he and RVD kept losing, then he had a mask vs Title match with HHH and lost. Then he became that unstoppable monster. I'm betting this exact thing with Thorn. Although, i do hope they push Richards to a credible Midcarder, cause thats where he deserves to be.

straight_edge76

It will more then anything be a Thorn push like Kane's in 2002 or 2003.I can see Thorn getting a mini Main Event push. I wouldn't mind A Stevie mid card push he is really over with the ECW crowd and has been loyal to the WWE since day one.

Switchy

Reaction score
As everybody said it isn't even a push, stevie is the Santino of ECW. They are only making him beat Thorn so it'll look more impressive when Thorn whoops his ass in a couple of weeks.