Stevie richards how far will the push go??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
meh, not too far, he'll probably be jobbing to Big Daddy V in like 2 weeks

The Rated R CMStar

They are trying to make him look a little stronger so that when he is served to Big Daddy V, Kevin Thorn and for the 7 time to CM Punk the victories actually mean something.

Altough I would like to believe that he is being built so that he goes to Smackdown as a midcarder.

reaction

Reaction score
He gets two wins and he is suddenly recieving a 'push.' Ermmm, no. It is just an angle where he 'overcomes the odds.' It is propably just becuase of his time served in WWE that they are giving him a few wins. It's not like he will win any gold soon. Jobbing street is never far away.

Yeh but John cena little thing has been and he over comes the odds again

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
maybe WWE finally watched some of the original ECW video library and saw how good of a talent Richards is. hey i guy can dream cant he?

Reaction score
I don't see a push but I do see him getting recognized now. Before everyone was like what the hell happened to Richards and now we see him wining a few times and people start to say “hey this guy isn’t that bad”. All I’m saying is that he won’t go anywhere near a title shot.

reaction

Reaction score
personally im am glad richards finally got some wins under his belt i no this may not go any where but it proves WWE dosnt forget bout there lower down guys