Steve Austin Says He Could Wrestle Full Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

More Jenna lesbian action

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Rep would be very appreciated.

HustlerRS

Reaction score
Thanks man! funny how it seems wrong to see Jenna Jameson clothed

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
In an interview with Comcast's XfinityTV to promote the new season of Tough Enough, WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin dropped a very newsworthy quote - saying his body is in good enough shape that he could actually get back in the ring and wrestle a full-time schedule for about two more years. You can read the full interview here.

Here are some highlights of what Austin said about:

Nexus Leader CM Punk: " I really like C.M. Punk. I think he’s one of the top workers in the ring. I love his promos. I love his style. There’s no smoke and mirrors. I like the straight-edge lifestyle stuff he does. You want to start pairing that against the beer-guzzling “Stone Cold†Steve Austin, I think you’d have an interesting feud to say the least. He would push me to the limits, I would teach that kid a thing or two, and there would be some wonderful promos going back and forth. I like him a lot.

How Physical He Got While Shooting Tough Enough: "One of the kids was pretty mechanically inclined, so I got in there with him…and shoot, I guess that means I haven’t been in the ring in seven or eight years…but I took a few bumps from him, gave him a few bumps, it was a lot of fun. I think if we do it again, I think I’ll be even more active and get in the ring a lot more."

A Possible Return to the Ring: " I could still, you know if I was in a bad situation, I could still get two years out of my carcass on a full-time basis." He then added, " But I’m happy where I’m at. And in ten or twenty years I still want to be doing the things I’m doing with my hunting and fishing. I want to continue to do that in a pain-free fashion. And right now I’m living a pretty pain-free lifestyle."
With Rock doing one more match I would not be shocked to see Austin try the same which if he does please please do it against Punk.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
One more Austin match would be great. I still love WM19.

Kairi

Reaction score
i think he should do it, he's probably got the itch so far anyway

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Oh man a nice little feud with Punk @ WrestleMania? :side:

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Punk vs Austin would be great. Especially since Austin is always putting him over as of late in interviews.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
AUSTIN PUNK! AUSTIN PUNK! AUSTIN PUNK!

PLEASE Steve, make it happen. This would be a dream come true. :pray:

Black Sanchez

Reaction score
If WWE manage to get Austin to have a match with Punk @ Mania along with Cena/Rock then this would be the definite Mania in passing the torch.

Good interview too.l