Steroid Allegations Continue to Circle Above Roman Reigns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Lol let’s just make everything legal, no consequences, using Roman’s logic, and let’s see what happens? I mean you say “unless you’re hurting someone” it should be legal. Well, Define “hurting someone.” Can it be emotional, physical, or other? Who draws that line? Why do they? Why in God’s name would you think that it’s okay to legalize anything so long as no one is “hurting” anyone, and not expect chaos as Time ensues? It’s beyond illogical and I can’t believe you think this way.

One of the major reasons people stray away from more hardcore drugs is because the law makes them think twice about it. Doesn’t always work, clearly, but it helps a lot of people just not even try it, and with good reason considering that 9 times out of 10 nothing good comes from snorting cocaine; call me crazy hahahah unreal.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I dunno about you, but that's condescending. Its not a mental problem, dude.
That was the idea...Snark returned as Snark...

*ahem* Uh, Nicole lives there, ya know. Be careful who you offend.
NO worries, Im far from being offended by Grievous's comment in that.
And that's been cleared up. No harm, no foul...

There are places in ohio that is drug riddled. Akron, Major cities like Cleveland Cincinnati, etc..
Which is a real shame because I'm sure the town would be
so much better off without all these drug problems...but hey...
its okay because those people made the choice to do drugs.

I am From Ohio as well and There ate houses up the road from me that get police called out to them so many times because of Drugs. I hear all the time on the police scanner of nothing but Overdoses. Which is quite sad, It could easily have been prevented had someone cared enough to try and HELP them. Couple years ago, In a small town down the road from me, A House blew up due to a Drug Explosion....
That truly sounds horrible.

Please be safe Nicole...

Well, those people are dumb. They don't know what the drugs have. As I said, those kinds of drugs have substances that are extremely poisonous for your body. As long as the drug is not that poisonous, it's all cool. Weed is actually cooked grass.
So basically...you think a little poison is okay...
where as I think its better to have no poison....yeah?

Lol let’s just make everything legal, no consequences, using Roman’s logic, and let’s see what happens? I mean you say “unless you’re hurting someone” it should be legal. Well, Define “hurting someone.” Can it be emotional, physical, or other? Who draws that line? Why do they? Why in God’s name would you think that it’s okay to legalize anything so long as no one is “hurting” anyone, and not expect chaos as Time ensues? It’s beyond illogical and I can’t believe you think this way.
Yeah...I second this...

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Guys! Guys! Come on already, Just drop this subject, Move on, stick with the topic of this thread Please! We all will have our diffrences and Disagreements and OPINIONS. But there is no point in bashing each other just because one person doesn't agree. Im just saying this cause I dnt want to see Solid Snake Come here and lock this thread. If u want to have a discussion on drugs,then Create a new one?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Guys! Guys! Come on already, Just drop this subject, Move on, stick with the topic of this thread Please! We all will have our diffrences and Disagreements and OPINIONS. But there is no point in bashing each other just because one person doesn't agree. Im just saying this cause I dnt want to see Solid Snake Come here and lock this thread. If u want to have a discussion on drugs,then Create a new one.
This. I’ll stop now and agree to disagree.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
So basically...you think a little poison is okay...
where as I think its better to have no poison....yeah?
Weed isn't as poisonous as CIGARETTES. *rolleyes*
He's not saying that. He's mocking people who use "drugs hurt everyone around them" as an excuse to not use drugs. The drugs vary from tablet and/or substance to another tablet/substance in question - the more illegal ones are the ones you're supposed to stay away from. Because I said it earlier, those kinds of drugs have poisonous substances such as gas, acids, bathsalts, and whatnot.
One of the major reasons people stray away from more hardcore drugs is because the law makes them think twice about it. Doesn’t always work, clearly, but it helps a lot of people just not even try it, and with good reason considering that 9 times out of 10 nothing good comes from snorting cocaine; call me crazy hahahah unreal.
Cocaine is actually from acid, for example. People do it, but it actually makes you into a "zombie."

Steroids aren't harmful, but if you overdo it, it will have the opposite effect that you want it to do for your body. This is true for ANY kind of drug, illegal or not.

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
This. I’ll stop now and agree to disagree.
I also second this...

giphy.gif

Reactions: InSaNe

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Oh...I'm glad you understand that...

I find it funny you're so defensive about drug use...

Could it be you have a problem?

Could it be your brain has been effected by
taking drugs at a young age while your body
was developing?

I hope you get the help you need.

Oh...& Ohio sounds like a really shitty place
to live if there are that many drug users there.

I guess I understand why you enjoy taking drugs.

That's pretty funny...to.

It poisons your body...& you understand
that poison is not something to be ingested
into your body.

Look @Mr. Roman Empire & @Stone Cold X
You guys are free to take drugs & drink...that's your choice...
& you don't have to justify your choices to me.

I choose to be straight edge & not take drugs or drink...
& I have the right to have an opinion on those who do
use drugs.

We disagree on the matter & that's fine.

You enjoy your drugs & alcohol & I'll enjoy my life without
them.

I simply believe that if you are doing something ILLEGAL
& you get caught (no matter how you are caught) you
deserve whatever punishment you get...no matter who
you are.

No but u are trying to change the point of the argument. I never once told u to try drugs, because u have the right to choose what u put in ur body. Which is the point of the argument. It's about these guys being pieces of shit for exposing celebrities for using drugs in their own privacy. So when u say "u enjoy ur life with drugs and I'll enjoy mine without" then u are validating my side of the argument of how people need to stay out of other people's personal business when it doesn't effect them

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
No but u are trying to change the point of the argument. I never once told u to try drugs, because u have the right to choose what u put in ur body. Which is the point of the argument. It's about these guys being pieces of shit for exposing celebrities for using drugs in their own privacy. So when u say "u enjoy ur life with drugs and I'll enjoy mine without" then u are validating my side of the argument of how people need to stay out of other people's personal business when it doesn't effect them
Okay...you win? If you want...I'm done caring...

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah take that L.....sd and open ur mind boy!
I'm a 35 year old man...boy.

I know what & what not to be open minded about.

I simply believe that if you are doing something ILLEGAL
& you get caught (no matter how you are caught) you
deserve whatever punishment you get...no matter who
you are.
Also...for the record I still stand by this statement.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So u support snitching?
Its not a case of supporting the act of "Snitching"

I'm saying that if you have dealings with criminals...
then don't be surprised if you get sprayed when the
shit starts flying.

Criminals will sell ANYONE out to protect themselves...
its just the way they are.

If this guy has information on high profile clients & is
trying to use that to get a "deal" then that's his choice.

We as people can be defined by the company we keep
& if we associate with criminals...we in turn can eventually
become guilty by association.

Look...I honestly hope Roman is innocent because it
would be a serious blow to the entire wrestling industry
if the (so-called) top guy in the top company was exposed
using ILLEGAL steroids...

BUT...

If he's guilty...he deserves to be punished...no matter how
"the Authorities" attained that information.

I see the world in black & white, right & wrong, day & night...
it was how I was raised so to me...a crime is a crime...no
matter the circumstances.