Steroid Allegations Continue to Circle Above Roman Reigns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score

Claims of performance-enhancing drug use continue to pursue Roman Reigns.

Earlier this year, filmmaker Jon Bravo started a series videos featuring the conversation between he and jailed international steroid ringleader, Richard Rodriguez. Rodriguez claimed on multiple occasions that Roman Reigns was a client of his and despite Roman making a public denial, Rodriguez doubled down on his story.

And now, Rodriguez is back at it. In a new video, Rodrgiezue reasons that Reigns has no choice but to deny his allegations. Rodriguez would continue to bolster his argument by underlining the motivations of Roman Reigns to use performance-enhancing drugs.

Wrestling fans will remember that Reigns was suspended for violating WWE’s Wellness Policy in 2016. That infraction, though, is believed to be from Adderall, not steroids. Reigns has maintained a clean wrap sheet since, but the accusations from Rodriguez will not be doing the WWE Superstar any favors.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
At this point, I think it's best that Roman shut him up. Just pay him. That's what he wants. Money.

Why would he even say he's a client of his, or double down on this? Roman said "No." So shut up, dude.

And, no, I'm not going to click the video, it's clickbait. However, good luck on getting views. :)

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
At this point, I think it's best that Roman shut him up. Just pay him. That's what he wants. Money.

Why would he even say he's a client of his, or double down on this? Roman said "No." So shut up, dude.

And, no, I'm not going to click the video, it's clickbait. However, good luck on getting views. :emoji_slight_smile:

If that comes out then it would paint roman as completely guilty right? But no question here that, that's Rodriguez's motive lol. Even though I am far from a fan of Roman, I hope this accusation (if baseless) goes away and doesn't do too much damage.

If it's true then, well, shit.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
If that comes out then it would paint roman as completely guilty right? But no question here that, that's Rodriguez's motive lol. Even though I am far from a fan of Roman, I hope this accusation (if baseless) goes away and doesn't do too much damage.

If it's true then, well, shit.
Yeah. It would make him look "guilty" but not by that much, in the grander scheme of things. Thing is, I see two motives at work here: Fame or Money. Reigns is a huge name, Reigns has money. So, what do you do when a customer comes in, buys drugs from you even once? You tell stories that he did this and that. Especially when your platform gets bigger if you learn that the customer is a big name.

Reigns got suspended for this stuff already, so like... drop it already dude (I don't mean you, I meant the guy.)

If I was WWE, I'd ignore this. But knowing the company right now, they're not going to. To me, this is suspicious - I mean, why put yourself into a lot of heat just announcing that you sold this stuff to a wrestler...?

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ya know it's pretty fucked up what this guy is doin. Just snitching out on all the actors (roman included). It's one thing to expose athletes who actually compete in REAL sports. But to expose Hollywood actors or a professional wrestler (Which is more acting than it is competitive sports) is a real fucked up bullshit thing to do. To throw these guys reputation under the bus for ur own benefit. This filmmaker just wants to get famous at other celebrities expense. When all they are doing is using drugs, not hurting anybody. Whether u smoke pot, snort coke, eat pills, or take roids, as long as u ain't hurting nobody, then it shouldn't be anybody's fuckin business but ur own.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
*Continues waiting for the real evidence to drop*

Seriously though...if it does drop I'll be the first to
hand Vince & every Plank of Wood fan a box of
tissues.

You think I'm bad now...you have no idea how
big of prick I'll be if this goes South for the WWE...

I'll be worse than Enzo I swear...

That's something for you all to look forward to.

:emoji_wink:

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Continues waiting for the real evidence to drop*

Seriously though...if it does drop I'll be the first to
hand Vince & every Plank of Wood fan a box of
tissues.

You think I'm bad now...you have no idea how
big of prick I'll be if this goes South for the WWE...

I'll be worse than Enzo I swear...

That's something for you all to look forward to.

:emoji_wink:
200.gif

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
200.gif

Whether u smoke pot, snort coke, eat pills, or take roids, as long as u ain't hurting nobody, then it shouldn't be anybody's fuckin business but ur own.
Well...its not really as simple as that...because...and I want you to
pay attention to this...because the actions you are describing are

AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW!!! AS IN ILLEGAL...

You understand that right?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Ya know it's pretty fucked up what this guy is doin. Just snitching out on all the actors (roman included). It's one thing to expose athletes who actually compete in REAL sports. But to expose Hollywood actors or a professional wrestler (Which is more acting than it is competitive sports) is a real fucked up bullshit thing to do. To throw these guys reputation under the bus for ur own benefit. This filmmaker just wants to get famous at other celebrities expense. When all they are doing is using drugs, not hurting anybody. Whether u smoke pot, snort coke, eat pills, or take roids, as long as u ain't hurting nobody, then it shouldn't be anybody's fuckin business but ur own.
I get the logic, but the issue with it is that popping pills, snorting cocain, taking more hardcore drugs, tends to cause people to do violent, harmful acts, that are completely out of character for them. Insomuch, that they may resort to stealing, not caring about their own kids, not caring about their job, etc. Thus, it not only enables them to break the law easier, but these kind of drugs, pretty often, can literally just ruin someone’s life.

I would argue that not every drug needs the type of control that’s put in place, but popping tons of pills, cocaine, heroine are in a diff category all together. I’ve know people who lost their lives, ruined their lives, and stopped caring about anything because of it. It should be illegal and difficult to get your hands on these substances because, unfortunately, not everyone is strong enough to control these things.

Reactions: Doxo

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I get the logic, but the issue with it is that popping pills, snorting cocain, taking more hardcore drugs, tends to cause people to do violent, harmful acts, that are completely out of character for them. Insomuch, that they may resort to stealing, not caring about their own kids, not caring about their job, etc. Thus, it not only enables them to break the law easier, but these kind of drugs, pretty often, can literally just ruin someone’s life.

I would argue that not every drug needs the type of control that’s put in place, but popping tons of pills, cocaine, heroine are in a diff category all together. I’ve know people who lost their lives, ruined their lives, and stopped caring about anything because of it. It should be illegal and difficult to get your hands on these substances because, unfortunately, not everyone is strong enough to control these things.

Ur connecting one act to another. Just because someone uses drugs, does not make them wanna steal or be violent. And no one should have the moral authority to expose people who do use drugs, in the comfort of their own private lives if they aren't negatively affecting them personally. These are adults and they can make their own fucking choices. If it's a crime, then let the police handle it, not some filmmaker and some SNITCH who are trying to get publicity and get themselves out of trouble for breaking the law. The dude is snitching on HIS clients that HE sold to so he will get in less trouble. Fucking coward

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Ur connecting one act to another. Just because someone uses drugs, does not make them wanna steal or be violent. And no one should have the moral authority to expose people who do use drugs, in the comfort of their own private lives if they aren't negatively affecting them personally. These are adults and they can make their own fucking choices. If it's a crime, then let the police handle it, not some filmmaker and some SNITCH who are trying to get publicity and get themselves out of trouble for breaking the law. The dude is snitching on HIS clients that HE sold to so he will get in less trouble. Fucking coward
No

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Yup, especially the bolded. *nods in agreement*

Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score

Yes. This Rodriguz dude is a snitch and rollin on his clients to save his punk ass. That's some coward ass shit to pull. If you get in trouble for something, then why drag other people's name through the dirt?

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I mean, I get drugs are bad, and it's illegal, but I agree with everything you said, @Mr. Roman Empire. And I'm not even that much of a fan of Reigns. I just respect his in-ring ability. His work, this past monday? That was good. He did more than just his usual moves.

Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score

And if u honestly believe that all drug users are violent or thieves then I'm guessing u have never used drugs or are just a weak minded person. I have known plenty of people who use drugs and a small minority of them become violent or thieves. Typically they get into trouble for possession, a victimless crime, and are forced to go to prison, where REAL criminals are and they come out 10 times worse cuz they are surrounded and forced into criminal behavior. If someone wants to use drugs, in the privacy of their own life, then who the fucks business is it expose them? Cuz the government says it's illegal and u shouldn't have it? Cuz the government always knows best on what people should do with their personal lives and what they should put in their bodies? No, people are responsible enough to make those choices, and if they steal or become violent, then that's their responsibility to own up on it and face consequences

Reactions: Nikki Nitro