Stephen Dorff Will Put On ‘Leatherface’ For Millennium’s ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Exclusive: Stephen Dorff is taking the lead role of Hartman in the Millenniums Films’ Texas Chainsaw Massacre prequel Leatherface. The film centers around a violent teen who one day will become Leatherface. He escapes from a mental hospital with three other inmates, kidnaps a young nurse and takes her on a road trip from hell. Along the way, they are pursued by an equally deranged lawman out for revenge.

Leatherface was written by Seth M. Sherwood and will be directed by Alexandre Bustillo and Julien Maury. Pic is being produced by Christa Campbell, Lati Grobman and Carl Mazzocone who resurrected The Texas Chainsaw Masssacre in 2013. Les Weldon is also a producer on the feature which is being executive produced by Millennium’s Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson, John Thompson, Mark Gill and Beth Bruckner O’Brien.

Dorff recently wrapped Nick Love’s American Hero opposite Eddie Griffin, The Motel Life with Emile Hirsch and Dakota Fanning, and Zaytoun. His film credits include Sofia Coppola’s Somewhere, Michael Mann’s Public Enemies and Oliver Stone’s World Trade Center. Dorff is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency and managed by Beth Holden-Garland at Untitled Entertainment.

Steven Dorff as Leatherface. I'm In.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I loved Stephen Dorff in the first Blade movie, he'll do great in the movie Leatherface!

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I loved Stephen Dorff in the first Blade movie, he'll do great in the movie Leatherface!

He was awesome in Blade.

I'm in.

Drew

Reaction score
How many remakes we need of this movie though?

If it had been 10-15 years since a remake it'd be one thing. But a Chainsaw Massacre movie was made just a couple years ago.

Austin Bates

Reaction score

If it had been 10-15 years since a remake it'd be one thing. But a Chainsaw Massacre movie was made just a couple years ago.

I'd agree with that, but the last movie made me excited for the franchise. Too bad this probably won't feature the "cousins" storyline with Alexandria Daddario.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

That wasn't a remake though, it was a direct sequel to the original. The only remake of TCM was the one released in 2003.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I'm always up for some TCM! Im guessing this will be more of a prequel to the original.