Stephanie McMahon Talks 3-Hour RAW, Teases Her Return To TV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Stephanie McMahon did an interview with Eric Goldman of IGN.com on the announcement that RAW would be three hours on the USA network starting on July 23rd.

On the challenges of filling an extra hour of content each week:

“It’s going to be the first-ever regularly scheduled three-hour program on television and I think we’ve got a pretty good handle on it thus far! You know, we do a three hour show called a Pay-Per-View almost every month and Monday Night RAW, we’ve done three hours before, so we feel great about it."

On fan interaction:

“This is going to be the most interactive show in television history. Our audience is going to have the chance to effect something in the show every week.” As far as what the audience would be determining, she said it would be, “Matches, stipulations, anything and everything. Different things every week.”

Her return on being on-camera:

“Who knows? Maybe you’ve got to tune into the 1000th RAW on July 23rd!”

:DBYES:

I hope she is on TV for the 1000th RAW which she probably will be. GET TO SEE THOSE TITTIES AGAIN. I assume quite a few people we barely see will be on the 1000th RAW too, mainly old faces.

Btw, I like how she didn't acknowledge WCW..

Last edited:

AvalonX

Reaction score
I recently saw some picture of her working out. She looks like she is getting in shape for something.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Well I really hope the interactive part doesn't persist too long. Not really big on the idea of every episode of Raw being Cyber Sunday.

Reminds me of Milliondollar Mania, seems like a good idea at first, then gets REALLY annoying afterwards. I see it turning out a lot like that.

rcoot93

Reaction score
Interactive shows were fans can chose things are a good idea but never work and get dropped after a while.

Wouldn't mind seeing her back on TV but I doubt the 3 houe raw will last long I feel after a few weeks people will start complaining it's too long, perhaps if they dropped some ther prgramming like NXT otherwise they might start overloading people

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I really hope they put some kind of limits on people and what they can choose. Otherwise we'd be getting a lot of Cena vs Punk for the WWE title matches.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Strange that she didn't mention WCW and Nitro considering WWE regularly produce WCW themed merchandise so it wouldn't hurt to acknowledge them. She should have returned during the time of the power struggle between HHH and Johnny Ace, hope she makes an appearance for the 1000th show. I expect Vince to make an appearance as well since it is a monumental occasion.