• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Steiner Brothers

Waynefire

I know WCW had a great tag team called the Steiner brothers. Does anyone know what happened to them or where they ended up? I have not heard about them in a really long time and they were one of my favorite tag teams of all time!

The New F'n Show

Scott has been all over the internet lately ranting about TNA, so surprised you don't know what he's doing. Haven't heard from Rick in years.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Steiners took many steroids and now are lumpier than oatmeal.

Rick became a massuese and dog walker. Something he's wanted to be since the 80s, the other one died in 97 and was replaced with a blond haired fuck who has been ruining his good name ever since.

Proof

I know WCW had a great tag team called the Steiner brothers. Does anyone know what happened to them or where they ended up? I have not heard about them in a really long time and they were one of my favorite tag teams of all time!

Scott turned into Big Poppa Pump, FreakZilla, etc etc. Rick Steiner is doing indy stuff and made a few little appearances for TNA back in 2010 when they were trying to make every old fart from WCW relevant again.