Standings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swinny

Reaction score
I did vote for you and noticed that one vote lead almost the whole time I would have taken the loss and am glad that you were honest enough to say you didn't vote.

Destroying Sith with my Kindle Fire on Tapatalk

Yeah once I realized though I couldn't take the win like that. At least I still get a point.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don't why we all don't just vote for ourselves. If each opponent votes for each other or if you vote for yourself, it's still 1 point each regardless.

Swinny

Reaction score
I don't why we all don't just vote for ourselves. If each opponent votes for each other or if you vote for yourself, it's still 1 point each regardless.

Yeah, that works too. It's just when both people are doing different things that it becomes an issue.

Joey

Reaction score
I havent voted in any of my matches at all. Maybe I should start cause i am suckinn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Updated.

Fuji Vice keeps up his perfect record.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Congratulations to the linebacker. It was two great songs but in the end you walked away with the victory. Good job

Swinny

Reaction score
Well, at least I'm still hanging on to second place.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I am falling down the tube

Swinny

Reaction score
Speak for yourself :lol: I lost two rounds I thought I should have won

Of course you thought you should have won. The the object of the game is to find your favourite or the best song you think fits the subject, so unless you're playing it wrong you should think you should have won every round. :lol:

The Hometown one being the exception because some of us clearly had better hometowns than others lol.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Of course you thought you should have won. The the object of the game is to find your favourite or the best song you think fits the subject, so unless you're playing it wrong you should think you should have won every round. :lol:

The Hometown one being the exception because some of us clearly had better hometowns than others lol.
Well smoke on the water beating dream on I can understand but that fucking weird aqua song beating man in the mirror pisses me off greatly