Staff Members...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
I was just wondering who the staff members are?

Who is officially in charge as head booker? Who are the writers? Who is just creative?

Marvel26

Reaction score
So the next step in the process is to get some other writers on board? Has the recruitment started yet?

I just want to know where things are at as I want to get into the swing of things!

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
im am going to PM Monkeystyle or another admin about adding Montana, Jmay and Knicky to the staff, there has been a problem the last few days where anyone on the staff couldnt get access to the rest of the Efed so I waited til everything was sorted out and it is. to answer your questions Marvel

officially I am in charge and take full responsibility for the E-Fed but I think its better if everyone as equal say on the staff, so in some ways all the staff is in charge and everyone will have a say.

More writers will be added at some point, for now there will just be four in the staff room and we will decide who we think can help us.

And im sure for now that we'll all do writing and creative. Everything will likely be discussed in the staff room over the coming days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
im am going to PM Monkeystyle or another admin about adding Montana, Jmay and Knicky to the staff, there has been a problem the last few days where anyone on the staff couldnt get access to the rest of the Efed so I waited til everything was sorted out and it is. to answer your questions Marvel

officially I am in charge and take full responsibility for the E-Fed but I think its better if everyone as equal say on the staff, so in some ways all the staff is in charge and everyone will have a say.

More writers will be added at some point, for now there will just be four in the staff room and we will decide who we think can help us.

And im sure for now that we'll all do writing and creative. Everything will likely be discussed in the staff room over the coming days.

MikeY

Reaction score
So when is the party getting started?

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
been numerous problems over the last couple of days with the E-Fed staff, everythying appears fixed now so we can get the ball rolling. Kincky, Montana, Jmay187 will be added as staff over the next couple of days and then further writers will be added soon after.

Montana

Yeah, we will need some additonal help on the staff. If you can write about 1-2 matches per week let us know.

Montana

Yeah, we will need some additonal help on the staff. If you can write about 1-2 matches per week let us know.

Montana

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyone else???? We really shouldn't start without a solid staff.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
i could probably write half of the show for the 1st few weeks at least, have a fair bit of time on my hands.