Staff Members...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

So everything is set up for the first MNM, who are the writers for the show?

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
i beleive miz masta has a match to write? I am writing a few matches and segments, Jmay is writing some matches and segments, and montana is down to write a segment

Qwake

Oh okay, good group of guys on the writing, goodluck with the show and if you're ever short handed gimme a PM and I'll be able to write a few matches.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^haha.. just what i was thinking when i was snooping here earlier.

MizMasta3000

@Sex power, we got the MNM card set and JMay assigned writers for the matches

biggs

Reaction score
Adam.Freeman already knows this, but if you fellas ever need my help with writing matches, I'm available. I will be honest, though, I prefer writing longer matches rather than the short, undercard style of matches.
The running joke at my other fed is that I only write main events.

JMay187

Reaction score
Before it the limit was four, but with your conidition I am going to make the cut off at three superstars max.

If you don't roleplay for all of them you will lost the one's not being roleplayed for.

MizMasta3000

I have BPB Fury but I want a singles guy.

Like I said, I have a LOT of time on my hands nowadays

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
So for episode #3? If so, yes. This week doesn't work for me, as I have a 2 out of 3 falls match in my other fed for a title.

yeah for episode 3. i know you'll write an awesome match, the CJMB matches you wrote were awesome and the elimination chamber you wrote was outstanding. i'll Pm you a match for next weeks show buddy.