Staff appointments...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Also, who made LHR a legend yet Peep isn't a legend anymore? Kinda fucked up.

LadyHotrod

I was the only one here who wasn't a pussy ass smurf to stand up to MS and I never sucked his dick like most of you do so, no, it wont resort to ass kissing, it just so happens that I'll get it because I kick ass.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I was the only one here who wasn't a pussy ass smurf to stand up to MS and I never sucked his dick like most of you do so, no, it wont resort to ass kissing, it just so happens that I'll get it because I kick ass.

We owned the fuck out of your hypocrite whore ass with your tiny dicked husband.

You disappear and return and become a legend. Its because you don't have a dick and Mike Chaos is a horny little white knight piece of shit

Axis

Awesome. The new administration has moved from pissing off HIAT posters to pissing off quality wrestling posters. Hopefully somebody figures out what AirFlixx is mad, and steps are taken to prevent others like him from skirting as well.

Edit: For the record, I think I have been a fair critic of those in charge.

Axis

Seems to be the case, yes. Legends no longer have access to view the "argue against being banned" sub-forum, though, so I don't know the story there. Quite unfortunate though, imo.

LadyHotrod

We owned the fuck out of your hypocrite whore ass with your tiny dicked husband.

You disappear and return and become a legend. Its because you don't have a dick and Mike Chaos is a horny little white knight piece of shit

Nah, I left because the forum got boring with smurfs like you doing nothing but spamming the place. You never owned me. Ever.

Butthurt because you don't have legend status <3

Qwake

By the way LHR didn't respond shows me shes already taken that way, by acting like a little whore which turns on the very lonely Mike Chaos imo.

LadyHotrod

Respond to what, smurf? I answered both you and Stinger and I barely even know Chaos (look at my join date and think of when he took his holiday, bitch).

I just see no difference in this forum because I barely enter HIAT and even casual talk anymore because it's boring and full of spam and these areas seem to be where all the drama happens between the 12 year olds.

Check yoself, bruh.

Reaction score
By the way LHR didn't respond shows me shes already taken that way, by acting like a little whore which turns on the very lonely Mike Chaos imo.

I just lol at the stupidity of this comment, I really do. I really, really, REALLY do. :)

Oh. Not sure if you're aware Qwake - but I'm NOT lol'ing with you.