Staff appointments...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Or this thread was utterly pointless and Blue, and you're a pussy.

Wordlife

Stop claiming staff on this forum don't know how to run the forum. If you say your not going to name names, why even bother?

Everyone needs to take a goddamn chill pill and fucking relax. As far as I see it, no one likes how the fuck IWF has been the last 2-3 weeks or so now that new staff his been put in place. To be quite honest with everyone here, I myself (not because I am an SMod now, but truthfully) see that the forum is doing a lot better than before. I loved the good ol' MS/WS days of fun, excitement, humor, spam, spam, spam, spam, humor, spam, etc if your catching my drift.

But the whole "not gonna point fingers" game is ridiculous, if you have something to fucking say, just come right out and say it. Balls out, stand up for yourself.

seX-Power

CM Punk tells me not to take pills. Even chill pills. Whats your solution?

Wordlife

Take the pills, fuck CM Punk

I know this is directed towards me, this thread. Why?

Well for one, everyone bitches at me cause I'm "too nice"

Then, I get bitched at cause I say ^agree a lot. Do you guys know I'm only FUCKING AROUND! You all take shit WAY too fucking seriously!

Third, if you don't like me, have a problem, or wanna start shit, say it now, get it out, I don't know what I've done to infest this fucking place with hatred , but so be it then I guess I'll have to face the heat from everyone then. Do I care? No.

Wordlife

thank you BROmigo, I appreciate some love here. I know there's a few people for whatever reason DO NOT like me....

Gotta end now, you wanna finish the beef or mess you started, speak...

Airfixx

^^^I understand, given all the mayhem elsewhere, why you'd feel like that, but in the case of myself, you are being paranoid... I do not dislike you Wordlife.

Stop claiming staff on this forum don't know how to run the forum. If you say your not going to name names, why even bother?

You're making it sound like I have repeatedly made these kinds of comments. You will not find another post on this forum with a similar sentiment. I'm a late-comer to this whole drama and started this thread unaware of the cat-fighting elsewhere, but all you need to do is click the link I posted to see where I'm coming from. i.e. The selection criteria being a joke.

...Then again I've since read Mike's comments first hand and it appears that the criteria is in fact even less 'demanding' (1. Be a nice guy and 2. Be easily 'moulded').

Btw, I've turned down a mod spot in the past so please don't think I'm bitter or some shit. Just don't like the idea of getting an infraction just cos the relative staff member isn't intelligent enough to comprehend my point (something that had already happened in my earlier days on IWF).

xtremebadass

You're making it sound like I have repeatedly made these kinds of comments.

He was just saying it in a general type way. It's not completely directed at you, alot of members here have not had alot of faith in the staff ever since the change. Atleast that is my take of it, we have gotten alot of shit over the past week lol

Kizza

Wordlife, tbh saying fuck more times than you used to doesn't make anyone change their mind about whether you're qualified or not.

seX-Power

Btw, I've turned down a mod spot in the past so please don't think I'm bitter or some shit. Just don't like the idea of getting an infraction just cos the relative staff member isn't intelligent enough to comprehend my point (something that had already happened in my earlier days on IWF).

Lol, who did that?

Airfixx

Well I was the only person referred to in that paragraph, so how else am I gonna interpret it? It shouldn't have been directed at me at ALL because it's not applicable.

Seriously, I spent too much of my life on this hoo-hah tonight as it is (without even being in the thick of it), so I dare say you must be fit to puke at this stage...

Goodnight one and all.......

xtremebadass

Seriously, I spent too much of my life on this hoo-hah tonight as it is (without even being in the thick of it), so I dare say you must be fit to puke at this stage...

you got that right budddyyy

LadyHotrod

I will be a mod and it will happen within the next two years.

I guarantee you.