Staff appointments...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

I'll keep it brief and I'm not gonna start naming names, but holy shit...

X amount of the new mods etc. can barely string together an intelligent post... How the fuck are they gonna be able to deal with the complexities of interpreting the rules in relation to other peoples posts?

I predict even more melodrama sooner rather than later.

Edit: Not entirely surprising if 'the board' are gonna pull shit like this: http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37921

straight_edge76

Did you read his post? lol he said he wasn't gonna start naming names.

TeaDkay

Reaction score
the whole "staff" thing became a joke ever since peepshow became a mod

TeaDkay

Reaction score
but to be quite honest it is 10x worse now

straight_edge76

Says the person with 35 posts... Not being rude/a prick but how exactly are you a authority on what is better/worse then before?

Hometown Kid

the whole "staff" thing became a joke ever since peepshow became a mod
To be fair, it was a joke way before that, like when forums first came onto the internet. A low point at that time though? Probably.
but to be quite honest it is 10x worse now
Also true.
Says the person with 35 posts... Not being rude/a prick but how exactly are you a authority on what is better/worse then before?

Nah, he's The Dark Knight. >_>

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Hometown Kid beat me to it. I guess that's why he's the IWF Ambassador and i'm just second in command. lol

seX-Power

lolol, that guy with 35 posts is a legend... :shifty:

And Airfixx, what's your real name so I can call you something?

xtremebadass

If you are referring to any of my posts as being unintelligent, I can see where you are coming from because I said it before I am not the smartest guy in the world lol

idk what specific mods you are tlkn bout though