SS Result Spoilt by WWE Merch!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
The U.S title is most def meaning more this year. It's the intercontinental championship that's been needing some attention, you might as well call it a prop.

The IC has been a bit of a curse this year. Everybody that has held it got injured, it's not that the belt is shitty or anything.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
The IC has been a bit of a curse this year. Everybody that has held it got injured, it's not that the belt is shitty or anything.
Yeah, I can't even blame wwe for it, that thing needs a exorcist

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Hold on... this would lead to the demise of the US Title (more than likely), wouldn't it?

:hmm:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!! At long LAST! Hahahahaha the belt is gonna be gonnnnne.. GONNNNNNE, I TELL YOU!

Please oh please don't do some lame DQ. PLEASE. Don't take this from me, Vince! :please:

It's more likely that, should the titled be held by the same guy, the U.S. title would be vacated (a la Goldberg winning both the WCW World and US Titles; Warrior winning the WWE and IC Titles; etc.) and they'd have a tournament (ending at NOC?) to crown a new U.S. Champion.

If they decide to re-retire the U.S. Title, they'll unify it with the IC Title (again) or flat-out replace it with something else (a European as U.S. Champion saying that, since he's European, he's reactivating the European Championship in its place or something like that). WWE has three "big" singles titles and I don't see them dropping it down to two in the current product.

wk

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Kane interfering in Cena/Rollins wouldn't make any sense. Go after the one who broke your leg in the first place, Lesnar

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Kane interfering in Cena/Rollins wouldn't make any sense. Go after the one who broke your leg in the first place, Lesnar

To be honest, I think it probably would make more sense to go after Rollins instead. He has nothing personal against Lesnar; It was trying to take Brock out for the benefit of Seth that Kane got his ankle broke - and to make matters worse, Seth even kicked him while he was down and yelled into the microphone about what a useless piece of shit he was - so Kane could easily transfer the blame from Brock over to Rollins in a logical way. Besides, we know Kane vs Rollins is happening eventually, whereas Brock vs Kane has a very diminutive chance of happening.

Thankfully, it's been reported that Kane isn't scheduled to be back until two weeks after Summerslam, so he likely won't be interfering in either main event come the PPV (hopefully.)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's more likely that, should the titled be held by the same guy, the U.S. title would be vacated (a la Goldberg winning both the WCW World and US Titles; Warrior winning the WWE and IC Titles; etc.) and they'd have a tournament (ending at NOC?) to crown a new U.S. Champion.

If they decide to re-retire the U.S. Title, they'll unify it with the IC Title (again) or flat-out replace it with something else (a European as U.S. Champion saying that, since he's European, he's reactivating the European Championship in its place or something like that). WWE has three "big" singles titles and I don't see them dropping it down to two in the current product.

wk

You're right and this would be the case. :okay: That's really a shame, since the real value of the US Title comes from being the guy who beat Cena

Reactions: Red Rain

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
If cesaro became european champion I think it would be pretty dope, tbh:steve:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
If cesaro became european champion I think it would be pretty dope, tbh:steve:

It would be if he was still a full-on heel (denying the US Title was important so renaming it the European Title or bringing back the European Title would be a heel action. I actually thought, considering his gimmick, they might do something like this when Rusev held the title. Of course, that takes away the anti-American heel's ability to crow about the fact that he holds the title representing the people he hates and is superior to.

wk