Srsly.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000 #2

Reaction score
Damn people needs some fucking tampons on here,they shouldn't have got banned in the first place,the rules was taking away & they was just having fun like you should have on a forum where the real rules have got taked away. It's pretty sad people are sending emails & snitching on people to get them fucking banned,if you don't like someone on here don't snitch on them to get them banned just put them on your fucking ignore list.

Quiet, you!

Famou$ 187

You can't shut up the truth,actually you can that's how they got JFK,2Pac,MJ,Kurt Cobain & everyone else who speaks the truth,so Touche'.

C4

Damn people needs some fucking tampons on here,they shouldn't have got banned in the first place,the rules was taking away & they was just having fun like you should have on a forum where the real rules have got taked away. It's pretty sad people are sending emails & snitching on people to get them fucking banned,if you don't like someone on here don't snitch on them to get them banned just put them on your fucking ignore list.

Lol, shut up.

-TJ-

DEAD E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say we castrate C4 and take his bombs away from him.

Wrestling Station

^how about the head shake?
p6dlc.jpg

she tried to look indian, but hey she doesn't have the curry ingredients to complete it!

btw she speaks Drew McIntyre's language :shifty: