Srsly.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Not leaving, I'm saying that without us this forum would be dead like it was before I came back tbh a few months ago. When I left this forum there was a shitload of activity, came back and there was none. Not saying it was all me and James, but we obviously play a big part in the forum activity. And James will not approve of this, by God.

LKP

Ok kizza listen to me

I like you as a poster alright? Good guy with good music taste ok?
But on Ct when you dick ride beer and sexpower that is when we have a problem. Let MS take care of chaos chill out and do what you do best write stuff about me and blaze.

Kizza

Dick riding and liking them as posters and seeing the impact they have on this forum are two different things.

J

Ok kizza listen to me

I like you as a poster alright? Good guy with good music taste ok?
But on Ct when you dick ride beer and sexpower that is when we have a problem. Let MS take care of chaos chill out and do what you do best write stuff about me and blaze.

LKP your tellin Kizza to stay out of it when you put your nose in everything for real. Kizza has a valid point. Beer and seX-Power are twice the posters you are to say the least. Seriously your a joke.