Srsly.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
TIO in a causal talk thread its fine. Not in a MOM thread. Get it?

That's the other thing that is bothering me. This member of the month thing is such a dumb idea. There is no way in hell I would ever allow LKP, C4, Blaze or any of the other members of the tard brigade to be staff on this site.

LKP

He as in MS?

I'm thinking what if Chaos disagrees and changes it after MS changed it? I'm curious. Chaos needs to say something though not just tell me and c4

See even MS has the same hypothesis as sex power and co that is why he is trying to unban them. Referring to fellow posters like that as an admin is wrong.

LKP

Ms as if me blaze and c4 had a chance anyways that's how the spamming starts see? So if your admin do something about it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Q1 what do you see is going on?

I see that there is a lack of communication between several parties where this could of been handled alot more professionally and not behind the backs of certain members to which from what I can see, have done nothing against the forum rules.

Even if the spam WAS considered worthy of an infraction, there was no warning, no prodding, no PM as far as I can see. Just someone was straight up infracted and insta-banned without warning, and that's wrong.

Sex Power and Beer may of been douchebags, but I would like to see them back. They bring their own special posting styles to the forum and I've always been proud of the fact that I've been an 18 month member of a forum that accepts all walks of life. Trolls, Quality Posters, Part Time posters, people who lie about their age, race, sex & lives but they come back and admit they are wrong and continue to be active and for the most part unless it's used for joking purposes, people are forgiven.

That's just it. IWF has always been the most forgiving place anyone has ever experienced. It doesn't matter WHAT you've done, only one person that I know of is still banned who is not welcome back to these boards.

So being banned for spamming? Fuck that. We have members on here who have done ten times worse things in their lives and they are perfectly accepted. I say unban the douchebags whether they be douchebags or not.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Before I go too far down the line of shoving my foot in my mouth I just want to clarify why I am so annoyed at this point.

Mike, with all due respect it has probably been at least two years since you have been anything remotely resembling active. And now that you've decided to become active again (For what? Two, three months before you disappear for two years again?) you're changing the things that I did that made this forum more active.

And it's not just the spammers who will agree with me on this. A very clear cut majority of the members of this site will agree with me on this one. The rest who don't, well let's just put it this way. They should be kissing my ass as it is because if it wasn't for me they'd still be banned.

So look, I know that you may not agree with the rules as they are but they work. They should be left alone.