Srsly.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Aight, I see what's going on. Thanks for reposting those rules TIO, I wasn't sure exactly what the new rules were again.

LKP

What wrong miz masta the boss not on your side? I do not care what they did they are banned for being twats. Spamming all threads and picking on people is so childish. MS this forum is going the right way not the wrong way. Just cause your hommies are banned grow a set and deal with it. Something should have been done ages ago here.

Q1 what do you see is going on?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This is what sex-power got an inraction for:

Now I know it might be a bit obscure but if you look at the rules as reposted in this thread you can see he was just trying to be humorous and should've just at worst had his post deleted.

LKP

That is a bit harsh MS i agree. But tough luck i got banned cause people didn't like me now that is a fucked up rule. Go back to the summer time when i got banned. Pathetic reasons and mike chaos didn't do it. Go figure.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What wrong miz masta the boss not on your side? I do not care what they did they are banned for being twats. Spamming all threads and picking on people is so childish. MS this forum is going the right way not the wrong way. Just cause your hommies are banned grow a set and deal with it. Something should have been done ages ago here.

Q1 what do you see is going on?

Okay how about we go back to exactly the rules we had before I made changes and I re-add you to the permanently banned users list?

Or are you only okay with the rules that benefit you?

Hypocrite.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That is a bit harsh MS i agree. But tough luck i got banned cause people didn't like me now that is a fucked up rule. Go back to the summer time when i got banned. Pathetic reasons and mike chaos didn't do it. Go figure.

Exactly. And I made the right call by changing those rules and bringing you back. And now you want those rules applied to to others because you don't like them. It's just a bit hypocritical isn't it?

LKP

No cause i didn't spam threads like they do. Yeah we all have a laugh but sexpower, beer, qwake and kizza do it all the time everywhere im surprised its taken this long for them to get whats coming to them. I however did not do anything wrong. Sour grapes if you ask me. Even if you did change the rules i didn't do anything wrong to get banned. Plus chaos is in charge and he can change them. Mike chaos should have made a thread saying why he did what he did etc.

-TJ-

MS, since when did you have valid points to argue with?

J/k this is refreshing....