Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Tapings - 3/15/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Sheamus and Randy Orton defeated Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow. The Shield came out and told Orton and Sheamus to find a partner for WrestleMania. They accepted the challenge

Wade Barrett comes out for commentary. The Miz defeated Darren Young.

Backstage segment with Big Show, Orton and Sheamus. Show wants to be their partner but they already chose Ryback.

Kaitlyn and Layla beat Aksana and Tamina Snuka.

The Bella Twins attack Cameron and Naomi backstage.

Dolph Ziggler beat Kane. Daniel Bryan and Big E Langston got into it and a brawl broke out at ringside.

Ricard Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio mock Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger again.

The Great Khali comes out to face Fandango but the usual happens and Fandango doesn’t debut.

Booker T makes The Shield vs. Sheamus, Orton and Ryback official for WrestleMania 29. The Shield attacked Orton and Sheamus.

Mark Henry vs. Ryback is next. The Shield came out and attacked Ryback. He fought them off but they came back in and beat him down and hit the triple powerbomb. Henry came back down and hit three World’s Strongest Slams on Ryback.

Jack Swagger defeated Chris Jericho in a solid main event.

Looks like the tag team match for Mania with the shield is confirmed.

Looking forward to Swagger vs Jericho.

lol @ Fandango.

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Another report that I read said that Brad Maddox was on commentary all night :D JBL is still off climbing mountains so they needed a replacement, will have to tune in to hear how he goes.

I don't understand what is going on with the Shield match. Everything was pointing towards Show teaming with them and Ryback facing Henry. They will probably still change it back but I don't like the bait and switch. They have "officially" announced it and yet next week will probably change the match to add in Show, just do that to begin with.

From all reports the mainevent is excellent so it is a must see.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Another report that I read said that Brad Maddox was on commentary all night :D JBL is still off climbing mountains so they needed a replacement, will have to tune in to hear how he goes.

I don't understand what is going on with the Shield match. Everything was pointing towards Show teaming with them and Ryback facing Henry. They will probably still change it back but I don't like the bait and switch. They have "officially" announced it and yet next week will probably change the match to add in Show, just do that to begin with.

From all reports the mainevent is excellent so it is a must see.

Seriously? Please god, let this be true.

AF.

Reaction score
The booking of the undercard of WM is looking like an absolute clusterfuck. I really cannot keep up. Shield have attacked so many people lately but it looks like WWE's decided what they're doing with them for WM.

I would have had Big Show team up with Shield and have a 4 on 4 tag against Ryback, Jericho, Orton and Sheamus with Show turning on Shield at the end or something. That would set up a Shield/Show feud for Extreme Rules which would be quite decent.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Possibility of 4v4 for WM with The Shield and Mark Henry vs Sheamus, Orton, Show and Ryback?

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
[MENTION=2582]BigGreenApple[/MENTION] - That would be a beast of a match imo. (No pun intended)

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I don't know why but for some reason as soon as that suggestion was made I immediately thought of the ring collapsing for some reason. :side:

Franco

Reaction score
Great Khali was unable to pronounce Fan dan gooo correctly? Shocker.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Looks like there were more sneak attacks than actual matches.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
"You need to let the A's breeeattthe"

:lmao :lmao

I don't where this Fandango storyline is going but it's kind of funny...why don't they just have him debut already.

They really really need to release Khali btw. Pretty much nobody likes him. He's hated by the WWE's core audience in the USA and UK and people from other countries just don't care, I really don't see why the guy is still under contract with WWE, he doesn't have any legitimate appeal like other super heavyweights/giants like Show, Kane, Henry etc...he's just an absolute eyesore in the ring and cannot even speak a proper sentence.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Looks like a promosing show, outside of Brad Maddox on commentary, that guy makes me want to chang ethe channel whenever he is on.