*SPOILERS* WWE RAW Tapings for 29th July

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
NEXT WEEK RAW SPOILERS:

Raw kicked off with Vince Mcmahon coming down to the ring with Brad Maddox, only for Vince to kick Maddox out. Daniel Bryan entered the ring and Vince said that he wants a new champion, but not for it to be Bryan or Cena. Cue the "Yes!" chants. The segment ends with Bryan proving that the fans want him as champion as they are doing the "Yes!" chants.

*The Shield defeated Mark Henry and the Usos in a six man tag match. This was a pretty good match ending with Ambrose getting the pin on one of the Usos. Henry was pretty over. In a cool moment, I got to tap the Sheild as they passed by me.

* Rob Van Dam defeated Fandango via count out. Basically a showcase match for RVD with Fandango walking away before RVD hit the frog splash.

* Kaitlyn defeated WWE Divas Champion AJ in a non title match. Pretty decent divas match that ended with a good looking spear.

Dolph Ziggler came out to make fun of AJ. He then challenged Big E. to a match.

* Dolph Ziggler defeated Big E by DQ when AJ attacked Dolph. Big E. was furious.

* Christian defeated Alberto Del Rio in a non title match with a roll up. Del Rio was over huge since we were close to Mexico. A good match.

* Cody Rhodes defeated Wade Barrett in a decent match. The crowd didn't really react to either of them. Afterwards, Damien cut a promo about Cody stealing his briefcase. This was confusing because earlier for the Main Event taping he appeared with the briefcase. I'm assuming that the angle happens on SmackDown.

* Daniel Bryan defeated Kane in a good match with a roll up. Afterwards the Wyatt Family appeared and attacked Kane. Wyatt spoke about Kane not being a demon.

* Brie Bella defeated Natalya in a boring match after Nikki distracted Natalya.

* Curtis Axel defeated R-Truth in a really quick match. Afterwards Punk attacked Axel and got his hands on Heyman, but Heyman ran off before any damage was done. Huge pop for punk.

* There was a backstage segment with Triple H and Stephanie thinking aloud about giving Bryan a "corporate makeover"

* John Cena defeated Ryback in a tables match. Surprisingly entertaining match that ended with an AA through a table. After the match, Bryan came out and grabbed the WWE Championship and pretended to hand it to Cena, only to pull it back at the last second. Cena got mad and snatched the belt from Bryan and they had a staredown. There were boos for Cena and "Yes1" chants for Bryan. Cena left the ring to "Yes!" chants.

10 matches! :mark:

Bryan/Kane got near 15 minutes apparently, Axel/Truth was very short. Got the results off Twitter and WrestlingINC as well.

Last edited:

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Re: Spoiler: WWE RAW for 29th July

This Looks Like A Pretty Enjoyable Raw Next Week. Though I Will Have To TIVO It.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Re: *Spoilers*: WWE RAW for 29th July

:fp: Is this the third or fourth time that Del Rio has lost a non-title match during this current title reign. At the very least they could have Christian get a title shot now after that win to actually make the champion losing again mean something.

Bit strange to see The Shield vs. The Usos & Henry and Big E vs. Ziggler on this show, thought they might save them for SummerSlam.

Like what they are doing with Bryan, continue to push his as the alternative that the boss doesn't want to see succeed.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

Corporate Bryan gonna have to suit up when he wins that WWE Title :mark:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Looks like a nice Raw. Christian beat the World Champion? Give him a go WWE. ADR has no competitors now. Not that crappy Sheamus vs ADR again. Also it makes me happy every week as DB is way over with fans.

Looks like a nice Raw. Christian beat the World Champion? Give him a go WWE. ADR has no competitors now. Not that crappy Sheamus vs ADR again. Also it makes me happy every week as DB is way over with fans.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

They may as well give him a go, would make the clean non-title loss mean something. At the moment it seems like either Christian or RVD will get that title shot.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Wait since when was RAW pre-taped? I always thought it was live...

Anyways looks to be a good show. I was hoping the 6 man tag wouldn't happen at Summerslam, and so far it appears that that's going to be the case. Interesting to see two divas matches on one show, is WWE finally giving the divas a proper push? Also good to hear that Curtis Axel hasn't been abandoned yet from the Paul Heyman storyline, wonder what role (if there is one) he'll play in the Punk/Lesnar match at Summerslam?

CGS

Reaction score

I believe they are on tour next week so. In Austrailia so they had to tape the show this week

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

Think that AJ-Kaityln feud should be done now.

Agree that Chirstian would make a good challenger for ADR.