*Spoilers* Smackdown Star Returns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
At Elimination Chamber Christian returned. After the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match, which Edge won, Alberto Del Rio came out and attacked Edge laying him out. Christian hit the ring in street clothes to make the save and he hit the Killswitch on Del Rio.

This is great news since it means that Christian will be on the Wrestlemania card. Hopefully he can eventually work his way up into the title scene, possibly when Del Rio wins the title he can continue his feud against him?

By the way to those that watched the PPV how big was the pop when Christian came out?

What do you think about Christian returning? What role will he play at Wrestlemania?

Rev

Reaction score
When Teddy announced that Ziggler's replacement wasn't Christian it made me completely forget about him. No interference from Adr also made me forget. When Edge retained after a sick finisher the crowd went pretty loud when Edge got put in the armbreaker. But woah...as soon as the music started playing the crowd went completely nuts and alls you could hear was the noise, I got pretty excited as well.

I loved it, as for the role...it'll be a triple threat for the heavyweight championship. That'd be great.

Dademo

Reaction score
I'm glad Christian returned. I got to say that I am a fan and I love watching him on the mic and in the ring, whether he's a face or a heel.

I think that he'll play a huge role in the Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio match at Wrestlemania. If he's not guest referee, I think that he'll turn on Edge and become a heel, to make it a Triple Threat. Which if you ask me, I like that much better than just Edge vs. Del Rio. There's 6 weeks to turn on Edge and find a way into that match. HBK did it at WM 20, so I think WWE Creative can get Christian in too.