Spoilers 9/20

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I don't know what this is...

I called you not caring before you could post it. I posted in before you did, saying you wouldnt care if AJ just beat people, regardless of build or angle. I was right.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
No, not at all. She is the savior of the divas division, and by saving it, she's making it awesome for AJ fans. How can an AJ fan like me get bored of her cutting through everyone else in the division like it's nothing???

Nothing can save the divas division at this point. They need more than 1 diva on the roster for the divas division to be relevant and for people to care about it. They have no one, all the divas have left, or they're not good enough to get a more prominent spot on the roster... As good as AJ is, she can save the division by herself. They need more divas.

Reactions: War Lord

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Nothing can save the divas division at this point. They need more than 1 diva on the roster for the divas division to be relevant and for people to care about it. They have no one, all the divas have left, or they're not good enough to get a more prominent spot on the roster... As good as AJ is, she can save the division by herself. They need more divas.
Actually, just her, the only good wrestler on the roster, beating up the useless rest and showcasing her skills is good enough. She already saved the divas division.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Actually, just her, the only good wrestler on the roster, beating up the useless rest and showcasing her skills is good enough. She already saved the divas division.

Posts like this make me pray KellyKelly returns just so i can see the thread battles. Words cannot describe how great it would be.

Reactions: Grams and Ounces

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score

The divas division is still dead. It has been for year's.. The only people that can save the divas division now is WWE creative.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
The divas division is still dead. It has been for year's.. The only people that can save the divas division now is WWE creative.

Look, AJ is my only favorite wrestler and I only watch her matches. So my opinion still stands. AJ makes the divas division awesome.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

The rest of us agree with you man. You're right.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
Hey you are online! You abandoned me!...... >,_<
f372fa8f84872510916da065b1d78467.jpg

what? we were talking when i commented this